????

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-MaxDamage, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-MaxDamage Guest

Anyone know where to get a better Recruit? I have Tellurian Recruit App2 right now but I would like to get a better one. not sure what lvl I can use but I you guys know where to get one or who to get it from it would be a great help. I half way to lvl 20 right now and can barely take out a named 18. Please let me know the approx cost too if possible.

Thanks
    Max
  2. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

On Najena server you can buy one through the market place for about 10s (app III bug that is). for Adept 1 your looking 1+ gold (even through black market) and for the Grim series your looking at 2+ gold for app III and above. This is based on market place sales as of 5 hrs. ago.

Message Edited by Viromage on 11-30-2004 08:00 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-MaxDamage Guest

oh ya. lol I'm on highkeep server.

Thanks
  4. ARCHIVED-MaxDamage Guest

Also, how do you get acces to the market or Black market? Never looked before.

Thanks
  5. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

There is a black market vendor on lighthouse off end of dock in EFP. There is also one in SFP in building by docks.

Message Edited by Viromage on 11-30-2004 08:13 AM
  6. ARCHIVED-MaxDamage Guest

How do you know what lvl of pet you can handle. Can anyone have an Adept 1 Pet?
  7. ARCHIVED-Viromage Guest

The spell has a con color just like your armor, you can't scribe a red spell because your skills aren't high enough but you can scribe a orange spell.