13 June PQ update comments

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Yikes...... Did the OF PQ solo as usual today. <<Sigh>>

And SURPRISE ! A kickback at the end after killing the final guy. Heck it took me 5 minutes hiking back up from the beach!!!!!! :eek: OK kidding there about the 5 minutes, but it did seem the kick back was a bit excessive.

Can it be toned back or is it needed to be that great for PQs where there are 0 to 100 players?

Oh and BTW can we get another wiz porter by the city/Twark we can use to get to the cave faster? My poor flying horse was complaining that I need to feed her more if I am going to fly her that much several times a day, and I still havn't figured out what she likes to eat. :p

Thanks,

Dye

Oh, and one last thought. For some players, the kickback will be pushing them into agro goblin mobs. Might need some more direction to avoid that.
  2. Jontom New Member

I loved what they did to the OF PQ. Even though it took me by surprise I was able to get to the chest with plenty of time remaining. Good job cannot wait to do the others.
  3. Elgo Member

Yes great job,

diving now to the bottom of the Omen lake to search a small chest.

Nice idea but the chests should be more easy to find.
  4. Dabus New Member

Chest should appear near NPC quest starter.
  5. Dyeana Active Member

I was over on live to give all the PQs a try.

KP PQ - Omen Lake need a set location for the chest. To quote one actor on searching ... "That's one big a_s lake" to be searching with minimun visability. Either a set location or by the fisherman. Had a small group in zone for the PQ so had nor heard of andy display problems, but it still too several minutes with all searching the bottom to find it. It shouldn't take even that long to find it.

Fens PQ - While easier to see the chest for me, took about a minute to find it. 27 players could not even see the chest. Definately a display or other problem that needs addressed. Here again a set location or up by the herald may be useful for the chest.

JW PQ - OK we killed him, and a comment of along the path is nice, But pick a direction when the kill is between. Takes a couple minutes if go the wrong direction to find it. Not so go. Pick and set a place or put by the messenger would be best. Heard of no display problems with our run of the zone.

OF PQ- did a couple times. Comment was made by someone to be on a flying mount and lift off a little bit to avoid the kickback. That works. And the chest is easy to find and not display problems noted.

Fens definately needs a good look at.

Comments,

Thanks,

Dye:D
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I just finished the Fens PQ, nobody could see the chest at all in my group or any other. I was in a 4-group raid. I was raid leader (the person who started it left). My quest at the end, after 45 minutes of flashing lights and effort, bringing the adds to the center, etc, said "defeat Jaled Dar's shade". Yet I got status for the kill. I was on an alt, so my unbuffed resolve was merely 161, so if it's true the rumor that damage matters, then maybe you should lower the amount of damage. The damage numbers for the brood adds were only around 2k, it's always like that until I get a higher resolve.

But the drops are no trade, so I can't just use my best toon every time.

People were shouting "don't do these anymore, and complain on the forums." This is not the way it was meant to be, I'm sure of that. Looking forward to a fix please.
  7. Arieva Well-Known Member

Its not damage related..just triod the fens dragon with two guilides. No one got loot or sucess message on loot when event ended. Like yours my quest journal still said kill shade. All we got..all 3 of us..was a status popup.
  8. Dyeana Active Member

Well a run of the fens PQ just a little bit ago yelded NO chest for anyone. :mad:

So I doubt it is resolve related.

I reported the bug. I sure hope all the folks who don't see the chest are reporting the bug.

This definately need some attention.

Thanks Dye
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member