Fixed Internally 120 token not giving gear.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zartil, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Zartil Active Member

I am sorry, BUT there was an issue of missing recipes for spells reported Jan 2020. Now this is a simple thing to confirm and fix right? It finally got confirmed a few days ago it took 11+ months to confirm it. I really think this shows how mush they truly care about making things right.

The issue remains is we paid for this and did not receive it EVEN though CS said we should have when we used the token. This is a CS issue and should be resolved as such, even if it is a coding problem, It told me that I had received the gear. My quest log SHOWS that I have, but when I /petition to resolve it I get told to /bug report it. In the past a /petition resolved this problem, I have had to petition the last 3 expansions for wrong level or missing gear, and always resolved it through CS. But suddenly it is a /bug report and HOPE they fix it? I really hope the new company is reading the forums and seeing the shape this game is in...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

So can you get the gear in the crate that has better stats and remove the adornments in them and put them into the new armor that came with ~ or should come with after people open and use the expansion container or wherever it is ~ the expansion and put the better adornments into the new armor? More trouble I know but that's a fix I'd look for with a tool to remove adornments. I've never done that actually but have seen it mentioned in numerous instances on these forums.
  3. Zartil Active Member

You can get the adornment removal spell: Adornment Reclamation from your class trainer in starting city. It is simple to use and does not cost a lot of PP.

The gear that will come with the token WHEN we finally get it will be along the line of the panda quest gear for stats ..if it runs along same line as previous expansions. So the lock box gear will be better. BUT the gear that comes with the token is class specific in its appearance and some of it is really cool. Again based on prior years gear. If it holds true to past years if you used the token to get a 120 character Before the expansion went live and received 110 gear, when they get this fixed you should be able to get the 120 gear. I have had to do that the past 3 expansions on at least 1 character each year. Before you say my post does not make sense I have multiple accounts.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My character is 120.

Ah, it says I have RoS.

In-Game Item: Reign of Shadows: Character Level 120 Boost
    In-Game Item: Reign of Shadows: Pre-Order Shadeweaver Pet

Gear is 110, but my character is 120. The Library box also gave 110 gear.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Gillivray New Member

I was also wondering.....is it just one character that can boost to level 120?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yes. I just get the bottom end expac. Check the expac page and see if others do more.

https://www.everquest2.com/expansion-content
  7. Zartil Active Member

Yes you get 1 token to boost a single character to level 120 Adventurer. The collectors edition comes with a 120 boost toke for Trade Skill again just 1 for 1 character.
  8. Zartil Active Member

The Library box is BoL era 110... the box for 120 gear is when you first zone into Nexus area different gear than the gear from the library.
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Gillivray New Member

Thanks for the response. I meant to boost my Necro but was tired that night and did the wrong toon. Oh well.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

Has this happened to anybody recently? It should be fixed now.

If you were affected by it previously, you should contact CS.