Fixed Internally 120 token not giving gear.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zartil, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Zartil Active Member

When I used my 120 boost token (adventure) to boost characters on 2 different accounts I received the message "you receive a packet of gear". This happened on both accounts. However I did not get the gear on either account. IN the past I have done a /petition and gotten the items that way . This time I got a reply saying:

I understand you're having some trouble with your items not working properly. If you used the Boost after launch you should have gotten 120 gear. Unfortunately, this isn't something that In Game CS can assist with. We'll send in a bug report but I strongly advise that you also submit a /bug report with all the details so it can be looked into and fixed. You might also want to post on the Bug Reports Forum.

Ok I did not receive something I paid for and it is not a CS Issue? Really? I have to bug report it and HOPE enough people up vote it so it gets resolved? When? a day a week a year? This is why this game is losing long time players, I have petitioned similar items several times in the past and got it resolved by In Game CS.
    I KNOW several other players had the same issue from asking in chat in game and talking to family members in voice chat. PLEASE fix this issue.
  2. Circadian Member

I had the same issue and I still have yet to play any of the new content because of similar issues. Was logged in for hours and just decided to quit.
  3. Tyriendarkpaw New Member

This is a joke same thing told to me. I bought the item from the exp pack. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE US OUR GEAR. Not tell us oh nothing we can do fill out a bug report an hope it gets fixed
  4. Lilimoon Member

Same here...no gear on Thurgadin...
    I'll not contact support,It's useless...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  5. Maarra1975 New Member

having exact same issue, this has happened with two of my characters that I boosted in two expansions, not cool, im a 15 year veteran....
  6. Banesti New Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  7. Lamesbond007 New Member

My buddy used his 120 boost yesterday and did not receive any gear from it. He figured the boost just didn't come with gear so he tried to get some in the new expansion. I had no idea the boost was actually supposed to supply gear.
  8. vlada Active Member

it does not
    WhysperWynde and Geroblue like this.
  9. Nekre Active Member

You can go straight too Fordel and BUY for 0 copper a full set of armor thats a great start to get you going.
    Finora, Jaeded, WhysperWynde and 4 others like this.
  10. Banesti New Member

When you purchase the expansion it says the 120 boost is supposed to come with gear. The response to my support ticket also confirms that a crate with 120 gear should have been received when the boost token is used.
  11. Mysten New Member

I believe the gear is in a container when you use the boost - Unfortunately, it's level 110, but it is beautifully gorgeous. So you'll have to go to The Blinding or Fordel Midst to actually gear up properly, but the gear in there is at least 0 copper pieces.

I believe if you haven't unlocked either, you'll fortunately be strong enough to do the Blood of Luclin expansion prelude questline.
  12. Zartil Active Member

Yes I know you can but the gear that comes with the token is class specific appearance gear and it is something we paid for. As for the gear being 110 it SHOULD be lvl 120. I know last year it gave me level 100 gear and I petitioned it and received the lvl 110. This is one of the reasons the reply from CS is so wrong I have had to petition in the past and they gave me the gear,. Now suddenly it is not something they can do. Really?? I have had it done by CS on at least 5 occasions in the past. The time it took to reply to my petition and replies I sent could have been better used in giving the gear that I had paid for. Then is moving on to other issues. This is something that has gone on for several xpacs, it should have been fixed along time ago. Then changing it to not being able to petition but having to /bug report is ludicrous.
  13. Nekre Active Member

Just reminding you. The gear on the buffer would be worse than what you can get at the crate anyways.
    WhysperWynde, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  14. Zartil Active Member

I have said that I KNOW the lockbox gear is better... BUT if you read the posts you will see I have said I want the gear that I PAID for to use as appearance gear. REGARDLESS of why I want it, it is something that we all paid for when we bought the expansion. The issue is we paid for it and are getting a run around in getting it. It is not that the gear is great (or even good) for that level. But we paid for it and then CS says it is a coding issue they cannot help with.
  15. Grandavi Active Member

in other words... if you sell something... deliver.
  16. Kiaristorm Member

Id like the gear i purchased too
  17. Zartil Active Member

Exactly and for those that says it does not come with gear ... open quest log select completed tab .. there is a 120 boost quest click on it ,, it states ...You have been given a packet of equipment.

I THINK the trouble on this is that you get all the level 101 to 110 rewards for completing those levels and the gear packet gets lost somehow.
  18. Marae Well-Known Member

If they are aware of the problem, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are working on a fix. They generally seem to do the right thing by their customers, in my experience, although it may take some time. I can understand that coding is not something handled by customer service, but I can also understand the frustration that kind of answer gives a customer. It would be nice to see this addressed soon. I am waiting until it is before I boost any of my characters.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Interesting in that I bought the last expac before the current one. Got a 120 adv boost for one character.

The gear was 110 gear. When I went to the Tribunal and got access to the Library, the gear in the librarian's box was also 110 gear.

Now I know I should have gotten 120 gear.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Zartil Active Member

If you bought the last expansion prior to RoS (current one). It would have been BoL, the heroic token for BoL was 110 so the gear at 110 was correct. The 1st time the 120 tokens were available was with RoS expansion.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.