12 Days of Holidays - Day 4!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

The 12 Days of Holidays have come to EverQuest II! It's time to celebrate the Holidays with daily offers and deals.

Today's deal is:
    [IMG]

Sleigh of Giving

While these items will be available in the Marketplace throughout Frostfell, these discounted prices are good TODAY ONLY!

Also, make sure you check out our Sale category for great deals throughout the holiday season! Fun and festive items are marked down for a limited time!

Check back daily through December 24, 2012 to find something special each day when you log in.
  2. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Is this any different than Santa Slug's Sleigh that you get in the game? Looks the same.
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Comparing to the fanatic reward, it's just a reskinned version. :( Bought one to test out anyways, will update in a minute. Not keeping my hopes up for a right-click effect.

edit: Fanatic sleigh pictured on the left; Sleigh of Giving on the right. Nothing else to it. My vague hope was that it'd give a gift every 24 hours or something but.. well.. oh well. If someone really wanted this sleigh re-skinned then it's perfect, I guess. :p

[IMG]
    Calthine likes this.
  4. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.
  5. Tomatoh New Member

I thought that as well.. what a gift.. a reskin of the fanatic sled.. at least they could have added a cool right click effect to it.. like 7 reindeer popped out in front or something....
    Cyliena likes this.
  6. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I'm still hoping that we get the FF wonderland village as a prestige house. The reskinned sleigh is kinda.. meh.
    Afista and Mystfit like this.
  7. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Agreed... I'd buy that without hesitation!
    Mystfit likes this.
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yessssssss!!!