12 Days of Holidays - Day 1!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

The 12 Days of Holidays have come to EverQuest II! It's time to celebrate the Holidays with daily offers and deals.
    Today's deals are:
    [IMG]
    Unfortunate Elf Frostfell Cube - 120 SC
    [IMG]
    Frosty Cap Frostfell Cube - 120 SC
    [IMG]
    Sinister Frostfell Backpack - 480 SC
    [IMG]
    Merry Frostfell Backpack - 480 SC
    [IMG]
    Festive Burynai - 80 SC
    While these items will be available in the Marketplace throughout Frostfell, these discounted prices are good TODAY ONLY!
    Also, make sure you check out our Sale category for great deals throughout the holiday season! Fun and festive items, like the ones shown below, are marked down for a limited time!
    [IMG]
    Mistshire Cloak
    [IMG]
    Windwalker's Robe Crate
    Check back daily through December 24, 2012 to find something special each day when you log in.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

after the servers came back up today after the 3pm hotfix the frostfell packs are back up to 600 SC for either one and do not show to be on sale same with the unfortunate frostfell cube it is back to normal price and does not show to be on sale.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

I was going to by a backpack for my little ratonga BL who loves frostfell just as much as my ratonga fury but not unless they get put back on sale and if htey dont' today they had better bet on sale tomorrow becuase it was supposed to last till 11:59pm PST not 3PM PST today.
  4. Ahma Member

Never fear, the Frostfell Marketplace items for today are now at their discounted prices again. Santa Glug came to the Marketplace a bit earlier than expected and caused some confusion.
  5. Thothe New Member

Be very careful about buying the Enchanted Cookie Jar. For some reason the illusions are both Lore and No-Trade, so if you open a Jar after getting one of the illusions, you can end up getting absolutely nothing for spending your station cash.
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

Hey everyone,

One of the gingerbread men snuck out of the cabinet a bit early, and he took the Enchanted Cookie Jar with him! We've got our best guys chasing him down (say what he will, we can catch him) and will get him and his sweet friends back in the Marketplace later on.

Thanks.
  7. Catgravy New Member

Waiting for Day 2!!!! I love the robe and cape!! Bought those for my Wizzy.