12/29/12 - Pay It Forward - Frostfell Edition AB Server

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Layla, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Layla Member

Inspired by the last event the Knights of Freeport on the AB Server are running it again!
    What: Pay It Forward Frostfell Edition

When: Starts 2pm Mountain (1pm Pacific, 3pm Central, 5pm Eastern)

Where: Isle of Mara

Details: Clean out your banks and polish up your tradeskilling tools! Let's help the newbies out with gear, stuff, and coin. All they need to do in return is show the same generosity to someone else in the future. This is an awesome way to spread positive energy all over the server and holiday cheer.

We need:

• Advertisers to hit the channels and some of the lower end zones

• Volunteers to hand out items

• Crafters to make things - We can reimburse you for fuel (You do not have to be a high end crafter. Being able to do up to level 30 will help newbies more than you realize.)

• Runners to help our crafters

• Donators of course are always welcomed

Contact Arquenniel in game If you just want to make a donation let her know!
  2. Solaria Active Member

Would this be something we can do on other servers in conjunction with yours, or is this strictly for AB?
  3. Erszebeth Active Member

Its a player run event, so you just need to organize for your server as well. Thats the great thing about player run events.
    Really, if people know about it, and that your planning it, you might be surprised just how many step up to volunteer, donate, etc. to help make it a success....personally I've already donated 100 swamp ash strong boxes to this one lol, will probably make more later too.
  4. Solaria Active Member

Awesome, thank you :) I just did not want to step on toes since it had your server listed on the actual event and take away anything from you guys!! :)
  5. Layla Member

I'm helping with PR for this advent but if I know the lead organizer at all, I would say anyone would be welcome to do this same event at the same time or otherwise! This is actually a repeat of an event another individual initiated to be done on as many servers as possible at the same time earlier this year. It really has a wonderful response both for those who want to give and those that need help!
  6. Layla Member

Bump this is today and it starts at 4pm Eastern , not 5pm d'oh!