100 Boosted Character Pegasus Mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jesaine, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Jesaine Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if this particular Pegasus mount is still available anywhere else in the game?
  2. Banewrath New Member

I like it too. I couldn`t find any info on it either.
  3. Jesaine Well-Known Member

I briefly made another 100 just to check the name of the mount. It's "Bassec The Brash". Apparently there's a Coldain Pegasus or something similar that has an identical appearance. That was all the info I could find hitting up multiple sites though.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Ephras Active Member

Twyla likes this.
  5. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Bassec, The Brash - eq2furniture LINK shows it was a reward for rolling a heroic character in 2018 on the house item version page.

The Coldain Pegasus similarly shows heroic (85) character creation info on the house item page HERE.

I use the Coldain for appearance on my dwarven paladin, along with a quest effect (quest must be active) that makes him and the pegasus look like they're encased in ice. It's very cool. o_O Of course, I'll also never be able to finish that quest or any that it's a pre-req for unless they add a bauble with the same effect. LOL
    Ephras and Jesaine like this.
  6. Jesaine Well-Known Member

Well, that's a shame. I'm not going to spend $35 to roll a heroic character that's level 100 when I can buy a level 120 boost token for the same price and get better gear and better spell boosts. I was hoping there was another way to acquire a pegasus with a similar appearance (quest line, etc...)

Figures it'd be on EQ2Furniture though, LOL. I didn't check there because it's a mount, not furniture... until you convert it to a house item. :D Good researchin' there, Morukta. FWIW, I can see that being the perfect mount for any Dwarven fighter also. :)
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I don't think you just get them for making a heroic, they were awarded when you did during a specific time-frame. Likely promotional with an expac or something.

If there is another with the same appearance via a different method, I'm not aware of it. Just glad I got one! (or three? Hmmm...)
    Jesaine likes this.
  8. Jesaine Well-Known Member

If you make a level 100 heroic, it is included, but you only get to keep it if you spend the $35 to make the heroic a permanent character instead of a test drive
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

ahhh - good to know!
    Never bought a heroic upgrade personally. hehe
    Jesaine likes this.
  10. Celestia Well-Known Member

This is something that I don’t understand, why have a 100 heroic boost and a 120 boost too? In my view, wouldn’t people just buy the better version like Jesaiane said? It makes zero sense. Especially since most people find out pretty fast that PoP timeline isn’t even worth doing. The faction quests give so tiny faction it’s ridiculous and they repeat themselves over and over.

I’m glad I didn’t come back to the game during that time because I would have been super ticked.
    Jesaine likes this.