10-hrs overseers quests

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Spartanec, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Spartanec Member

12 rewards in one video
    Cassta, Rebelde, Soara2 and 5 others like this.
  2. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I have only seen one 10 hour quest and didn't get anything that good :(
    Cassta and Soara2 like this.
  3. Raff Well-Known Member

About all I get out 10 hr quests are Mishaps, lol. RNG has never been my friend.:eek:
    Cassta, Lateana, Rebelde and 3 others like this.
  4. Saladdin Active Member

Funny video. I also ran a 10-hour quest about 30 times and never received a loot, which is indicated as a reward in the chests. I believe that this error should be fixed in tomorrow's patch, along with the possibility of choosing any mission from the available ones. I have 4 or 5 10-hour quests in the list, naturally I will only run them.
    Cassta, Soara2, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

I think I have 5, 10 hour ones , have yet to get anything better then some potions. Hoping this update makes it so the better quests always give better rewards.
  6. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Logged in this morning to check my rewards for the 10 hour quest. A fragment and common shadow harvests. Much excitement.
    Cassta, Lateana, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Arclite Well-Known Member

Bi-monthly update:

1. Three types of Overseer crates can now be purchased from the marketplace.
    2. The chance of getting no loot or fragments is reduced depending on the tier of the Overseer.
    3. Celestial Overseer will reduce the chance of getting no loot or bad loot by 5% from legendary or Mythical chests.
    4. Overseers without stats can now be added to level up Fabled or Legendary Overseers upon examining.
    5. A potion is added to the Seru Merchant which can reduce overseer duplicates and over quests by 3%. This potion can only be purchased every 2 hours.
    Cassta and Drona like this.
  8. Rebelde Active Member

Everytime I finish a 10h overseer mission or get a mythical chest, I imagine the devs doing "Ha Ha" as Nelson, from the Simpsons
    Cassta, redwoodtreesprite and Breanna like this.
  9. Thand Well-Known Member

i have got a lot of outdoor shinys from 10 hour bonus chests
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  10. Hot_Rod Member

My 10 hour quest has given me a copy of itself (which was stolen/outdated/deleted when I logged in today along with about 50 other tokens for quests) and a few infusers. Even the Mythical bonus chest it gave once only awarded an Infuser...
    Cassta likes this.
  11. Yenk Active Member

All these four VIII runes don't drop in 10 hours fabled overseer quests, they only drop in 2:30, 3:30 and 5:00 hours legendary overseer quests.
    Cassta and Sigrdrifa like this.