(10/06/2012 - 11/10/2012) [AB w/ awards to all servers] The Crypt Maze to Anashti Sul

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by ARCHIVED-Jazabelle, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

Somewhere hidden amongst Freeport's streets
    A temple to the Forgotten sleeps.
    Every Nights of the Dead it awakes,
    Mortal life it forever forsakes.
    If for prizes death you would cheat,
    Proceed to Jazabelle's to partake!

Apologies for the horrible poetry, but last year's maze set a precident, and I didn't have anyone to write the poetry for me this year.

When: October 6 - November 10, 2012
    Where: Jazabelle's Lavastorm home in Freeport on the Antonia Bayle server. Alternatively, you may visit The Chapel to Anashti Sul on the Leaderboards, under Massive Homes.
    Why?: Because Nights of the Dead is awesome, but sometimes you need to take a break from grinding for the house items! So instead you can run a maze and answer a riddle for prizes (I know, I know, not that different...).
    Prizes?: Yep! Prizes will be awarded through the 10th of November. Details can be found in the book inside the chapel.

Other servers offering prizes:
    All other servers are eligible for prizes, as we have one kind person on Freeport taking care of prizes there, and a kind person from AB offering SC prizes to those who complete the maze and riddle. If you'd like to offer prizes for your server, please do feel free to contact me (I'm blown away by your generosity, guys!). You still have to travel to Antonia Bayle to run the maze and see the riddle, but you can receive awards on your main character.

Other NotD fun:
    The MazeMansion from 2011 is open again, and offering token prizes to anyone who completes it!

[IMG]

(For those interested in seeing a photo album of the construction of the zones, click here. Don't worry, there are no spoilers.)

Riddlemasters:

1. Lunshea (of Freeport)
    2. Liily (of Freeport)
    3. Qaia
    4. Kiosha
    5. Ashinor
    6. Nihke
    7. Sedeck (of Oasis)
    8. Facemeats
    9. Immauri
    10. Lealani
    11. Atmu
    12. Blazewolf
    13. Savriel
    14. Teoh
    15. Chikkin
    16. Senya (of Crushbone)
    17. Kaian
    18. Melago
    19. Kiuf
    20. Locomotive
    21. Lowgan
    22. Zazoo
  2. ARCHIVED-Bremethor Uthorzant Guest

I guess someone already beat me to the same idea i had. Although i can garuntee my maze is not nearly as well decorated as yours. Then again, considering how amazing you are at decorating its really no surprise at all. It looks fantastic :)