“Summoner dps is currently in a place we are comfortable with at the moment”

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Phaedrix, May 2, 2017.

1. Zelox Active Member

and another thing if you're a necro with UT and you're not topping every parse, then you are doing it wrong. So please anyone who is saying "summoners" are bad instead of "conj" is bad, please stop triggering me, thanks.
  2. Sprok Active Member

The parse says Ykesha's Inner Stronghold...
    Kalika likes this.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Amusing i have never been there ...

Something is fishy in that parse, earthquake recast is 20 second, detonation one minute and the average of the same order (det is doing 4/3 ) so either most fight last less than 20 seconds which seems rather unlikely or for whatever reason that i m not aware of earthquske get not cast 3 times more ...

NB my pet do not inherit any haste/dps mod/ma from me, this is rather surprising granted that summoners finally obained shared stats.
  4. Phaedrix Active Member

Originally this thread concerned summoner DPS on TLE, as was made clear in the first post.
  5. Caiss Member

They also me tioned that they plan to adjust many classes to fit them back into some tiers and make some abilities more viable this year. That also may be an indication of what's to come. Assuming Stormhold is not the server in mind for these changes be interesting to see where some classes fall.

I like where the thread is going and be interested to see what everyone's option will be a week or two after SF. If summoner dps is still in that "comfortable" place.
  6. agosborne Member

Haha--so you've leveled a conj to 71 and you still don't know which abilities are the pet vs the summoners? Please stop commenting.
  7. Xiao Member

This thread is completely useless and I request the removal of all the posts not made by Sprok.

Half of the thread's not in English, and a third of it is people below 80 parsing heroics zones.

Somebody said they needed to upgrade their level 50 wand???
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

I wonder what made you assume that.
  9. Phaedrix Active Member

You're welcome to educate yourself about the original purpose of the thread by reading the first post.
    Kalika likes this.
  10. agosborne Member

All this made that clear-- no assumptions needed.

I digress though. I'm sure we'll all be happy with the HP fixes today--- both summoners are in a great spot for SF from what we've seen in the last two days.
  11. Kalika Well-Known Member

The unexpected troll is probably too narrow minded to understand that a) many posters English is no their first language, b) that not everyone just rush to the max level and raid pushing 3 buttons.

Wondering about wand damage is quite normal for someone who played in vanilla where wands did not even existed or did very little damage.

If i remember correctly the best t5 and t6 wands are from the city time line.