‘Cause you’ve got a Goblin Ticket…

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

[IMG]
    The Goblin Games have arrived, and you have a chance to WIN NOW! Check your “/claim” window – your ticket is waiting!
    At the beginning of each month, all Free and Silver Members will receive one ticket to play the Goblin Games. Gold Members will receive three tickets to the Goblin Games. These new mini-games give you an opportunity to win amazing loot, including potions, heritage appearance armor, and mounts!
    Additional tickets are available for purchase in the Marketplace.
  2. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

I think that seems like a very good middle ground for giving us a taste of what the goblin games are about without making it so that we don't have to buy any at all if we want to really enjoy them.
    I used my 3 tickets today and got the Arasai Heritage Crate. Something I would never purchase with SC, but now that I have it I can definitely see a few pieces I wouldn't mind scattering about on various toons.
  3. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

ooh! This makes me very happy! Thank you! :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Giggilie Guest

I also got an Arasai Armor crate.. thank you so much for the freebies, the games are really fast and fun, and the prizes are great!
  5. ARCHIVED-SlashnGut Guest

I had some sc i was not using for other stuff so bought 10 tickets. I got the erudite armor crate plus and ulteran prowler mount, as well as some potions and scrolls of self resurrection. Something to do when bored if you have extra sc.
  6. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

I did get a Human heritage crate which went to my INQ, and 2 research potions (glad all Heirloom!)
    I will say, though the games are short, I found them entertaining. I enjoy memory based ones, and the museum/remember what goes where game is my fav of the three.
    Can't wait for my next 500sc free for more tickets.
  7. ARCHIVED-Barbai Guest

Bit off topic but anyone else find that new goblin model rather creepy looking? Reminds me of a Stephen King concept or Tim Burton concept or something.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Has anybody gotten the 'free' tickets we're supposed to get for September?
  9. ARCHIVED-Shanak85 Guest

I think I read somewhere that the recurring tickets don't start up till October. Not really sure where I saw that though.
  10. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

Maybe the ones we got at the end of August were September's?
  11. ARCHIVED-Zorash Guest

My Everquest II only subscription account has the three tickets in the claim window. My All Access account doesn't have them. I have heard that if you are all access you won't get things like the 500 station cash or the 3 goblin tickets.
  12. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

hexalobular wrote:
    This is correct. Since the feature launched so late in the month, there was not an additional grant at the beginning of September.
    The next batch of Goblin tickets will be available in October.
    ~Dexella
  13. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Does not work inside homes or guild halls...stupid. Don't make me zone outside.
  14. ARCHIVED-Paddyo Guest

Brigh wrote:
    If only they would come up with MORE ways to make you zone outside.