Ω Berserker FAQ Ω & Ongoing Community Knowledge Base

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF, Nov 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-dragula Guest

2. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

Nice , nice Keep that Freeport info comin Ill add the areas we are missing when I see it.
  3. ARCHIVED-dragula Guest

for berserker class :

Npc quest giver is Captain Monarvia inside Freeport Militia house, she is upstairs.

The berserker class quest in freeport involves :

1) Kill a go in between derv cutthroat, they are solo mobs and can be found sw of the yapping maze in commonlands.
    2) Go to serpent sewers in a storage room and save an agent. To get to storage room from thieve way entrance in serpent sewer takes 2 lefts and one right, the door to the storage room should be on the left wall.

The dervs inside are just 2 groups , the first group is composed of 2 warriors and 1 brawler, just kill them.
    The second group is one crusader and one fighter, they are also easy even a little bit tougher but still easy kill them,

Warning when you pull the last group dont target the agent or he will join the fight but he will be hitting you !!!

You done congratulation.
  4. ARCHIVED-Flagen Guest

The freeport quest info posted above is incorrect.

For 1st quest it is right.

For 2nd quest you need to kill Fetid Teir'Dal, mindless Corpses and Giant Wretches.
    (The wretches are hard to get to and you have to go down past the kitched where burbelly
    is, down the tunnel, past the named priests, through another small tunnel and you will find
    a couple in that area. Lots of high level agro here though.

For 3rd quest you need to kill Fallen Brutes and Contructs of Malice.
    So oddly enough the 3rd quest is easier than the 2nd.

4th quest sends you down into Edgewater which is the 3rd level of Thieves way.

5th quest has you killing mobs in Nekula Forest

Not sure about the rest. I hear there are only 6 parts though.
  5. ARCHIVED-Alladdim Allibabua Guest

I don't have the exact numbers to kill but should be around 20-25 mobs so I'll just list the mob names and their locations. They can all be found inside the Nektulos forest.

Heavy Armor Quest Part 5

Torrent Beavers - They are located on that island with 2 streams encircling it. It's called Behemoth Island. Lotsa Beavers there.

Gul'thex Elite guards - They path around the road going from Gul'thex Citidel to around the road going to the Beach. He is a double up mob and has around 4 bodyguards.

Dragoon Patrollers - The spawn in various places near the broken Combine spires (near Josh'tein). Follow the main road north.

Nerius Crabs - Where do you find crabs? The beach of course! Follow the road west to the beach and docks that will take you to the Thundering Steppes

Heavy Armor Quest Part 6

Ashwood Wisp - They come in groups of 3s and are casters. Not much HP so they go down fast. They in huge quantities East and North Past the Combine spires (where Josh'tein roams). Be careful when fighting them and be sure to fight them from a distance because they are roamers and getting adds will get your group wipe out fast. Since they are spell casters they do a bit of AE nukes.

Asilian Protectors - They come in 2s and are somewhat harder to find because there are very few spawn spots for them. They can be located flying in the air near where the Wisp are.

Dragoon Sentry - Easier/lower level spawns of them can be found where the Dragoon Patrollers are and are usually grouped with them. The higher level spawns are near Gul'thex Citidel and are grouped with Gul'thex Mystics which makes them extra dangerous.

Oberen (forgot his last name) - He is a named npc that is "triggered" when you approach his spawn spot in the large Nerius Pirate camp near the docks. He is around level 24 double up group mob and has 2 bodyguards all grouped. This is the "only" mob you don't have to camp for since he spawns on demand once someone approaches his spawn spot. Seems after he is killed there is a grace period of around 3-5 mins which he won't spawn again. And no, since he is a "triggered" spawn you won't see him until he is triggered and aggro'd on you and might caught you by surprise if you're not prepared.
    Message Edited by Alladdim Allibabua on 11-29-2004 01:58 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Alladdim Allibabua Guest

Sadly after part 6 there is no more part 7. I am not sure if this is intended or they forgot to put it in the game. So hence there is no head armor. Btw you can't wear the BP till level 24 when I finished it at level 23. I found out about this and put a damper on finishing this tough quest.
  7. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

Nice write on the Freeport side of the Armor Quests.
  8. ARCHIVED-Dashel Guest

Just getting this back on the first page
  9. ARCHIVED-Azrahfel Guest

Great information all. This will help me plan accordingly for Armour upgrades and switch outs.

Thanks
    Message Edited by Azrahfel on 12-01-2004 01:57 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-Ahtener Guest

Please update "tactics" section, where you said about '/assist' macro.
    You don't have to edit name. Macro must be "/assist %T".
    %T is automatically subsituted with current target name. Just select your main tank and press macro button in quickbar.
  11. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

yeah you can definitley do that Assist %T

but I find it best, personal preference to edit the macro as name of MT...taht way I do not have to pick him out them click the macro..I can have anyone or anythingtargetted and click my Assist macro.

Once you get into raids and such you are going to want to use it this way..it eliminates any confusion or error.
  12. ARCHIVED-Flagen Guest

Update on ArmorQuest4 in Edgewater Drains. To get the Contaminated rats to spawn you need to kill the frogs (I forget the real mob name already but they look like frogs). Contaimined rats have a chance to spawn it its place.
  13. ARCHIVED-Faeye Guest

As stated above, /assist <Name> is much better than /assist %T.

If you just want a quick assist, Target your MA and start attacking. Thanks to the Implied targetting system, you will attack the MA's target -- Yet beneficial buffs will go to the MA.
  14. ARCHIVED-pashtuk Guest

Hy all
    thanks for the posts its great Info. But isnt it possible to get this thread sticky?
    Greets
  15. ARCHIVED-Faljaren Guest

hmm, I am on the Berserker track (18th lev Warrior) and I have the Shield Bash art which I didn't see on the list. Don't remember when I got but it was sometime between 10 and 17.
  16. ARCHIVED-Azrahfel Guest

Are the gnolls that need to be killed out side of BB sabertooth or darkpaw for quest #1 Qeynos side?

Figured this out in game. You have to kill sabertooth gnolls located around a single tent. There are usually 4 groups that need to be cleared then the elder/tormentor will spawn. There is one camp to the left and the right of blackburrow.
    Message Edited by Azrahfel on 12-13-2004 02:46 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-Larsenex Guest

I cannot seem to load the first page of this post. I can see the second and third but not the first, it has the info that I want on arts with the same timers. Can someone please repost it in another thread?
  18. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

Seems to be wrking...if still having problems let me know I can PM it to you I think
  19. ARCHIVED-Fylter Guest

Up you go... Extremely helpful post,thank you.
  20. ARCHIVED-OverlordMLF Guest

any input on the Timer Sharing Skills area by those of you in the 40s would be great.