«Russian Mafia» strikes again. EU/US 87 lvl guild on Antonia Bayle.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by mindbend, Mar 5, 2015.

1. mindbend New Member

Welcome friends!

Russian Mafia invites more people. We have some veterans who raided since the time when level cap was at 50 lvl and kind of new players who still finding their feet with everything in game.

Mafia is friendly and small (about unique 17 accounts and 33 players) in the guild atm. But we want to expand.

One good thing about guild hall: we've got a miniature old-school guild hall and we created it this way for a very fast zoning. No unneeded items. Just a hall with all NPCs and teleports + crafting room with a lot of bookshelves with russian literature :)

So if you like running AoM heroics and Agnostics Dungeons — you are welcome.

To get an invite — /tell Russianfury, Allostasis, Hiddendope, Yormi or Luniss.

P.S.
    list of players and some ingame info: http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/guild_detail/1092868333/rank/20
  2. Roxorloops New Member

I have a level 79 troub and am a casual player looking to grow with a guild into some harder content I recently reactivated my account after a year break. I'm 24 years old and am a causal player that plays usually between. 9pm-1am eastern time please let me know!
  3. mindbend New Member

sure, write /w all russian mafia and send a tell anyone you see online.