Whispers of the Ether aerial collection

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jedediah, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Jedediah Member

i have been looking for 30+ hours for whispers of the ratongan is this bugged does it not exist?
  2. Jedediah Member

3. Jedediah Member

guess nobody cares just like in game nobody has any info on anything ever in this stupid game
  4. Obano Well-Known Member

Nobody has any idea what you are talking about, perhaps a clearer explanation of what the problem is would help.

Is "Whispers of the Ratongan" a collection piece? If so, what's the collection called? Is it a quest?
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The aerial collection seems to be really rare (at least for me) I've been flying around Eidolon and Obol and haven't found one shiny yet.
  7. Olihin New Member

The "Whispers of the Ether" collection is fully functional. I just checked it again to make sure we have all 20 collection pieces in there, and they are. We have added a good variety of collection rewards, and matched them to the time taken to complete each. If needed, I can raise the rate a little, but for now I am findind them very accessible.

Olihin
  8. Ruckus Well-Known Member

I had no problem finding these in WL once I knew these "flying shinies" existed, but for some reason, I'm having trouble spotting them in EJ and OP. Not sure if my settings are causing this to be an issue, but I'm lucky to find one every few hours of flying around the 2 zones. It was easy in WL, because there was a lot of open space to soar around in on your flying mount, and I was able to spot them from a distance; but now in EJ and OP, the trees tend to block a lot of the view.

Any suggestions for settings adjustment to get these to pop out a little more? People who are playing in "stick figure" mode will never be able to find them.
    Tylia likes this.
  9. Sucha Active Member

You are having trouble finding them as many others are also looking and get to them before you. You just need to keep looking.
  10. CowKiller Member

on freeport server i was first to finish the strands of the ether shineys reward was map of EJ ( shiny) and a ring 170 stats ( scout , mage , priest, fighter)