Pirates Timeline

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Celestia, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

So I have the message in a bottle, I did Shipwrecked a long time ago, but after that never finished the timeline. I have the bottle, and I put it in my house and clicked on it, but when it takes me to the island, the mouse won't talk to me.

What am I doing wrong? The wiki says if I have the letter it will update and he will talk to you - but I don't have it. And when I go to the Island of Mara, the guy doesn't give it to me. Help please.

(Hopefully this isn't like the other question and has been asked a ton of times.)
    Dude and Geroblue like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

What quest are you on in the timeline?

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Shipwrecked_Timeline
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

Castaway. The second quest in the timeline.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Celestia Well-Known Member

I’ve looked at the wiki for it and that is all I can come up with is that I don’t have a letter, and I’ve looked through my bank there times and it isn’t there, so…, anyone have any ideas?
    Dude likes this.
  5. Celestia Well-Known Member

I can't get the achievement without doing the quest. Is there any way you could send me a new letter, Denmum?

Edited: on my Fury, her name is Tasnee.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Denmum Developer

Just to clarify, you do NOT have the quest Castaway in your book either in-progress or completed? (Triple check both carefully please and make triply sure that Shipwrecked! is indeed showing in the completed section.). If not, I'll need your server name as well, and please re-nudge me next week if it doesn't pop into your journal before then.

I am beyond buried this week and will need to spend a solid amount of time digging to figure out why Jerol will not give you a new email, as he checks for that quest before offering you the quest offer mail again, and if you don't have it, have finished Shipwrecked! and are above level 15 in your crafting skill, he should be giving it to you. (i.e., I can't just give you the quest without figuring out why you're not being offered the quest in the first place.)
    Twyla and Dude like this.
  7. Celestia Well-Known Member

It doesn't show up in either completed or in progress. (Unless it's not under tradeskill - I will look at the rest and see just in case.) I will also try to rehail the guy in Mara. My server is Maj'dul, and the name is Tasnee Willow.

I really really appreciate it! And take your time, too. I can only imagine what all you guys are doing work wise. (I hope some of it is at least fun for you!)
    Dude likes this.
  8. Celestia Well-Known Member

GOT IT! thank you Denmum :D
    Twyla and Dude like this.