Frostfell Tree Vendor?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Zornar, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Zornar Member

Is there a vendor who sells the Frostfell Tree housing item?
    I found vendors that sell the Dead Frostfell Tree and the Frosted Frostfell Tree but not the green Frostfell Tree.
  2. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd kind of like to know that as well.
  3. Edelphia Well-Known Member

4. Zornar Member

I understand that but I want more Frostfell Trees than what can be obtained via the quests.
    The Gigglegibber quest you mention is repeatable, but the Frostfell Tree is only a reward for the first completion for some reason. When repeating the quest, the housing item reward is a Frostfell Wreath, not a Frostfell Tree.

It seems odd that you can buy as many Dead Frostfell Trees and Frosted Frostfell Trees as you want but are restricted to just 6 Frostfell Trees per character assuming you are able do all 6 Gigglegibber quests. If your character is good or evil, some of the quests are in enemy cities so may be hard to access.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

For now the only option is to run as many 1st time quests like that, you can chrono mentor ( or mentor down someone in your group) so a new quest in different tier is offered. So level 5 character can get the quest, level 15 in a different zone with different mobs to kill, level 25 yet another, and so on.

It would be nice to just be able to pay the quest giver or some merchant to buy additional green trees for sure.
    Kattt, Geroblue, Zornar and 1 other person like this.
  6. Minuit New Member

Frosted tree vendor Qeynos Capitol District
    Frosted tree vendor Timorous Deep
    Frosted tree vendor Kelethin
    Frosted tree vendor new Hala
    Dead tree vendor West Freeport
    Dead tree vendor Neriak
    Where it should be a neutral city should be the green ones white for good city and dead for evil city in my option
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You have to quest to earn trees. This is how it has always been since the quest to obtain the tree was first put into the game.
  8. Zornar Member

Only for the Frostfell Tree.
    For the Dead Frostfell Tree and the Frosted Frostfell Tree, you do one quest and can then buy as many trees as you want.
    You can do each of the 6 Frostfell Tree quests 15 times per year per character but only get the tree for the first completion.
    I would be fine if the Frostfell Tree was a reward choice each time the quest was repeated.
    Geroblue and Chikkin like this.
  9. Zornar Member

Thanks for the reply. That solved my problem. I got another dozen FF Trees by mentoring down and doing the 6 quests at two lower levels.
    Chikkin likes this.
  10. Zornar Member

I tried all 66 possible Frostfell Tree quests that my level 101 could access.
    I mentored down to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100. I ended up with 61 FF trees because some quests were not offered. I was not offered the FF tree quest in Kelethin at level 70 and in Kelethin, Neriak and Qeynos at level 60.
    I also didn't bother with the level 60 New Halas quest because it seemed to require fighting through the Silent City dungeon to reach the specific monsters for the quest near the end.