Swag it Up 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Caith Developer

The gear up level up event, now Swag it Up event for 2023 has been activated on the test server.

From now until the event ends, running any Renewal of Ro daily mission will grant Gear Up Swag it Up, which can be used to purchase Swag from the Swag It Out Merchant in Raj'Dur Plateaus.
    Feara likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

whereabouts of the merchant? can't find him
  3. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Swag it up... what're we back in 2012?
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Swag Daya Brackins is the Swag It Out Merchant in Hopewell Harbor located by the Currency and Status Merchants.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's so swag!
    Geroblue and Feara like this.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Not in Hopewell like everyone else?
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

It is. Feara posted it above, but the merchant is right next to the status/currency merchants, the exact same spot the merchant was during the 4th of July summer live event.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ok she's here now, across from currency and status merchants, wasn't there yesterday when I scoured the zone :confused:
    Taled likes this.
  9. Chikkin Well-Known Member

are the zone Lockout resetters on merchant just placeholders? If not are they intended to say they can only be used during Scorched Sky celebration?

and what's the purpose of resetting a tradeskill instance used during tradeskill signature line?
    Pixistik and Kuulei like this.
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

There are not enough people running that content to need reset baubles. Just leave it all on Test Server ;)
    Now if you were to put in an event or merchant to purchase Plumes, then there would be interest.
    I know of a few people that did all the runs during the past event(s) but forgot to buy the Plumes!
    Pixistik and Chikkin like this.
  11. Zoe1 Member

Does the Bonus Prestige Point you can purchase add to your 70 points so you can end up with a total of 90?
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

No, that is for people that are short prestige points. If you're already at max, you cannot obtain more to spend.
    Zoe1 likes this.
  13. Zoe1 Member

Thank you so much!
  14. Aggy Active Member

When will this go live?
  15. Ustas Member

Thank you, do you mind to add "Draught of Divine Stamina" and others (potency, crit bonus) to this crate?
  16. Observing Active Member

Is this for daily adventure quests only? One of the swag items is for tradeskillers
  17. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah, the tradeskill mission in Raj'Dur, at least, does not have the Swag currency attached.

Neither do the weeklies, for what it's worth.
  18. Feara Well-Known Member

I have been running the TS everyday even before this rolled out and as Taled said, nada :(
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well I wont be doing that. . . too under-skilled . . .
  20. Aggy Active Member

Question, I might be misunderstanding this, but it says the Prestige points are unlocked on account. Does this mean alts can run the solo's to get your main prestige points? Because when I logged into my alt it did not show new points to spend.
    Feara likes this.