Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

New bug: Stuck in permanent combat with a molten mephlin that cannot be damaged. Level 125 necromancer. This hasn't happened before.

Uh...going to try to figure out how to get out of combat.

Hm. It can't kill my merc. Sometimes it won't let me attack it because it says it isn't alive. This is unideal.

Update: Pulled all the trash in the room to kill my merc and was able to feign to reset the mob. Was able to kill all mephlins on next pull.
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

There is a delay on "a necrocharged clockwork soldier" group at location -1.87, -7.24, -428.02 from switching to attackable targets. Each soldier is attackable at a different rate of time.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Maryrose Member

Happened several times today on me as well. The mephlin won't die and sometimes it gets stuck in the floor where you can't target him. I used an escape charm and that seemed to reset him every time it happened.
  4. Maryrose Member

Okay I validated my files and I still do not have a plume slot on Bayadissa. I am at 6/20 times in the Triad of Elements. My guildie has one but I don't. And she didn't do the instance yet. I do use DarqUI if that makes a difference. I don't know what to do to get it to show up.
  5. Maryrose Member

Okay never mind it was Darqui. I ran the updater and Tadaaa! The plume is there!
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

You'll need a UI update to add the slot.
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Only happens when I enter the room and fight the groups left to right. No delay when I fight right to left.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I see I am at 0/20 on achievement A Jubilee Spectacularly. I've done the previous achievement for completing Triad 10 times.
    Does that mean we will need to complete it total of 30 times for Spectacularly character flag? Or is that just a test issue?
  9. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Level one still can't manage the mephits on the second boss fight. She's a bruiser with a Bhooghar mercenary.

Also, after killing the first boss she got a cloak that requires level ten, so she can't use it.

And just for fun:

[IMG]
  10. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Test server issue. Live not affected as it has not started yet for Live
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Is gear dropping in Triad meant to be an upgrade to appropriate tier free TIshan's gear box?

So far level 125 loot was an upgrade to a character wearing gear from free box in Raj'dur (RoR expac)
    But level 120 gear (Fiery Ruby ...) is not an upgrade for level 120 free gear from Svarni (VoV expac)
  12. Chrol Developer

This should be fixed now and on Test.
  13. Chrol Developer

They should all become attackable at the same time now.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I had no issue on my last run: groups of fighters aggroed as expected and nothing got stuck. No way to know if I got lucky obviously.
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Kattt Well-Known Member

Thanks for responding and letting us know. Maybe next time/event. Always happy to get screencaps for any item type needed. I have loads I have taken over time, and always finding graphic gems in game. There are some zones, like Vex Thal, that I could screencap and ask for near everything, they are so beautiful. =)
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I must answer: you're absolutely right!
    EQ2 graphics are AMAZING! And really vibrant!
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

ooooooh *has stars in her eyeses*
    So cute!

Wanted to report to interested people that the epic spell book to trade to the researcher drops in the new zone (at least the one for mystic, had 2 drops on my last 2 runs, Conjuror is past that step but I got fed up waiting for the traveler on the Mystic... Are we SURE zone doesn't need to stay up?)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Bug report from LIVE:

Tidalax in Triad of the Elements Solo does not leash if you get knocked off the platform down to the waters below. There's no way to break the encounter and take the portals back up. I even had to zone out to break the encounter.
  19. Virtuosity Active Member

This still hasnt been fixed on live, but now you dont have bauble as its no zone so cant finish the zone.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, man! I thought that was one of the most important parts for being able to do this! :(

Uwk