Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Kattt Well-Known Member

Did anyone realize that Erudin Scholar's Dais is a repeat of an item we already have? It is identical to the ornate raised platform from the Quel'ule researchers.
    There are so many lovely dais' and round platforms around that I know many would love to have. I would be happy to fetch a location and image etc. I have even taken screenshots of ones I thought were real nice.
    Is it possible to get something we don't already have?

Thanks,
    Kat
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well ok, I have to say that new dog is just , wow , so cute , that tongue, ehehe, he is just adorable.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Kattt Well-Known Member

Here is one sample of a great dais/platform, from the Vex Thal zone I believe:

[IMG]

Here is another from a Sinking Sands zone. I forget which one...poets palace maybe?

[IMG]

A real pretty one, and kind of similar to the one you have now in colors and such, but not a repeat. From Mistmoore if I recall correctly:

[IMG]

And here are several lovely choices from Myrist library:

[IMG]

Those are all lovely. In fact there are SO many lovely choices in this game. The artwork is almost always stunning. Can we please have a new dais/platform? =)
    If not happy with any of these, I am quite happy to go out and grab you some more, and even some coordinates if needed.

Thanks so much,
    Kat

P.S...It would also help a lot, if any of these used had a solid underside. =) Thanks so much.
    P.P.S...If you are leaning toward Myrist ones, I personally am partial to the teal-ish one. Has almost a water feel, fitting for the summer. :)
  4. Kasa Well-Known Member

I have 7 out of 7 achievements under Live Events Jubilee. The higher stat plumes are locked with "Must have 1 Jubilee Spectacularly Character Flag". I don't see that achievement, is it not patched or something that shows up during Scorched Sky Celebration or Oceansfull Festival?
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

It'll probably be the forearm replacement achievement for running all three event dungeons 5 times or whatever it is, I'm guessing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.
  6. Denmum Developer

AFTER the next Test patch, do the triad instance 20 times for the Jubilee Spectacularly achievement for the better buyable plumes. :D

It was fixed before the Live patch today, but isn't on Test yet.
  7. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Oh gods.

Is it account wide? Some of us have multiple alts that we need to keep current...and this zone is going to consume our lives if we have to run it so many times per character.

sense of dread...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Feara like this.
  8. Denmum Developer

No, it is not account-wide. The recipes, however, that unlock with the 10-run achievement, will allow you to fill lesser alts with "something". You will also have 3 events during which you can run this zone, so you can prioritize who gets the best plume (20 runs), who gets the next-best plume (10 runs) and who gets the base crafted plumes.

Other events will also grant plumes in the future.
  9. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Shouldn't it be called Jubilee Spectacular? I don't get the "-ly" at the end
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

I assume the idea is that you completed the Jubilee event Spectacularly, not that you completed a 'Jubilee Spectacular'. It's not technically incorrect, if potentially confusing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  11. Denmum Developer

You completed it in a manner that was spectacular AND rhymed at the same time! :D
  12. Gelenor Well-Known Member

So where is the corpse for the final combine item (The Crown) after Solusek and the Baron? if you fail to loot the item from Baron corpse or you either go LD or have to come back another time. I found corpses for the first three drops but not for the final combine item to take on Sawclaw in the final area. Any help appreciated.
  13. Chrol Developer

When you enter the Plane of Innovation area, there's a corpse to the right of the door to Tinker Testworks that has all the stuff you'll need.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Taled like this.
  14. Raeven Well-Known Member

I posted this as a bug, because I assume it is one, but putting it here in case others had the same experience and know a fix.

I have run the Tinkerer's Trial heroic instance with just my necromancer and a merc, and managed to finish it. Pulled the last boss into the circle near the electric post, he got zapped, went down, could damage him again, and killed him.

When I ran it with my shadowknight and a merc, no matter how many times i dragged him to the circle by the post, he never got zapped. A guildmate had the same experience with her shadowknight.

So my necro and her ranger ran it together with 2 mercs, and the same thing happened, he never got shocked.

Anyone else have this problem?
  15. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Was able to finish the elements zone with a level-locked level ten inquisitor. I couldn't get the fire cauldron mob the other day, so this is an improvement!

Got the first boss down on a level-locked level one. Got no loot from the boss chest. Sad, sad level one.
  16. Denmum Developer

That's being addressed for below level 10 (random no-loot issue), but Test hasn't patched since then.
  17. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Is the elements zone going to exist as a heroic version? Is there going to be a shiny collection?
  18. Chrol Developer

No, and no.
  19. Taled Well-Known Member

No shinies? You monster!
  20. Kaitheel Developer

Nope. That was not intentional.

Unfortunately, it is past the cutoff for new files for this event. At this point all I could do is remove it from the event merchant.

~ Kaitheel