Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Taled Well-Known Member

That doesnt surprise me, actually. Normally those chests have min levels and I dont think I've ever seen itemization scale it down to L1!
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I managed to kill the mephits this time! I had to bring back the merc, but as my pet and him were resisting, I managed not to die at all oO!

I stayed with the merc and everything else worked fine.

The most complicated part is that you have to kill every single mob with a single spell and avoid any aggro or they pile up.

But, you know what???

I DID IT !!!!

[IMG]
    Chrol, Taled, Tkia and 2 others like this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I think those reward crates auto open, you don't really get a crate put into inventory, I was just getting random item from loot crate.

Oh, and in regards to getting 2 items I meant those shells, scales, crown etc., the items that help with next boss
  4. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Question for devs or anyone on test. If you deleted last year's festival bracers do you need them or is this year a new item?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the bracers are on merchant I think, checking...
    Yes they are a merchant buy after you complete one of the 3 summer holidays achievements.
    It costs 200 Silver Jubilation Medals and 74 gold
  6. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Are these the new ones? Guess my original question should have been, is there any reason to have kept 2022 Festival bracers, or is that item obsolete and a new item is now obtainable by all?
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

As far as I know - I havent logged in fully and checked to see if the new item was added - we are still waiting on real details for the new 'event slot' item. With that said, I *really* doubt the bracers from last year have anything to do with it, though I wouldn't trash them just yet if you happen to still have them.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Yes, Silver Jubilation Medals are a new currency, the Jubilee merchant offers to buy your copper medals from last year at a rate of 5 copper medals to 1 silver medal

Definitely don't delete your copper medals
  9. Chikkin Well-Known Member

The achievement for new item(s) that goes into Event slot is on test

A Jubilee For You And Me is the name of achievement, it requires completing Triad of Elements (Solo) ten times. Triad is the new instance that scales from level 1 to 125. Minimum time up is 1hour 30 minutes, then reset and run again.

That achievement awards A jubilee for You and Me Character flag.
    Description of this flag is: This character flag tracks that the "A Jubilee for you and me" achievement has been completed on this character. This character flag will allow you to see Enduring Jubilation Plume's and the Plumes of Inspired Jubilation on the Jubilation merchant.
    The examine window I see as a fury on my achievement ( which I have done 1/10 times so far since it was put in probably Friday) shows 3 plumes (assuming a choice upon completing achievement) with crit bonus of 551.6 or max health of caster of 100% or ability doublecast of 18.7
    The value of those effects are increased by a number of players in group or raid wearing those plumes to a maximum of double the base value.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Taled like this.
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

So far having merc on "back off" let's me to kill the remaining mob from fighting pairs and they don't respawn. Helps clear area before engaging a named.

Having merc protecting me somehow bugs the fighting pairs
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Tidalax's wave still deadly even when standing in shells, do they have a tiny area we need to be in during wave?
    For now I'm gonna resort to just being not in front of him when he breathes that breath of ro, with merc drawing his attention in front.
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ok so chrono mentoring to 90 and I don't get any gear from "ornate crate of goods", understandable since I'm 125, just mentioning in case it's a bug

Edit: I still get level 125 stuff, just not the mentored tier loot
    Edit 2: On last boss I got the silver medals and Ancient Oathtakers bangle, which I believe is the level 90 agnostic armor
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Map is in for those using EQ2 maps on Test.
    I see the event plumes in my achievement window too. It must have gotten in Friday as I ran it way more times than 1 before that.

I don't think so, the same ones are on the merchant with same obsolete stats.
    There's nothing new gear-wise on the merchant yet.

I took my sweet time this run to really check this.
    I had a first wave before the first shell opened (launched a ward).
    Then, on the second shell that opened, the one closest to the floating path, I moved the 2 chars inside the shell to weather it and I died. Yava was a tad behind me (but still in the shell) and had no problems. Leucosia was dead center of the shell and died. I had no problems with either of the side shells.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

If you die during the fight with Ozani, you lose the shell buff, so make sure to recast it if you get rezzed!

Same thing goes for pets if they die. Could it be possible to have the buff persist by any chance?
  15. Chrol Developer

This should be fixed now. Will need a fresh zone for the update.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Kasa and Chikkin like this.
  16. Chrol Developer

Fixed now!
  17. Chrol Developer

This could happen, currently, if you happen to be standing behind the shell as it's opening, in which case you'll have to run out and back in behind it to get the Shell Shield buff. I have a fix for this but it will require an update.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ah! Yes, indeed, I was behind it before it opened, which would explain why I got killed. I moved to the shell before its opening.
    And of course, my following not-a-merc was farther outside and moved in, so she wasn't affected by the current mechanic.

Could you consider reducing again the death damage from the mephits? My 125 necro had some troubles until she switched to a tank pet and stayed way out of range (like my level 1 necro). They seem, for all my chars, to be the most dangerous mobs around. I didn't try with "contact" chars on point, I'm used to range, but if I bring in my bruiser/paladin pair, I'm pretty sure they'll get destroyed (lower heal than necro for the support char and bruiser will be in close contact and will get all the death hits).
  19. Chrol Developer

Reduced the number of mephits per encounter from 4 to 3 and reduced the damage from Molten Explosion. These are in now on Test.
  20. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

Yeah seems the bracers on the merchant are the ones from last year - but I recall somewhere maybe on producers letter or roadmap that the bracers were coming back - meaning a "new version?" Good to know that the new slot will get an item as well.