Info Needed Multi Forge not pulling resources from depots

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Carnage, May 20, 2023.

1. Carnage New Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Trade Skills
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Trecherous' Estate of Unrest
    Character: Level 70 Defiler

Summary: Multi Forge

Server: Varsoon

Description: This toon no longer pulls resources from the multi forge. When it was first acquired it did pull resources but it was moved and he no longer pulls from the depot when crafting. I tried my wife's multi forge and had the same problem. In an effort to rectify the situation I picked up the multi forge and camped then placed it, moved it in the residence neither of which worked. All of my other crafters pull resources from the depots just fine. Thank You.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  2. Denmum Developer

When this happens, the first thing to check is the character having the issue, as the most likely culprit is not the depot, but a tiny checkbox. (This checkbox shows when you're in a home that has a depot that you can access, so don't try to check it when out in the wild.)

When you click on the recipe and it shows you the ingredients, check the bottom left corner of the recipe window (right below where it displays the fuel) for the "Disable Supply Depot" check. Make sure that is not checked.

If you don't see that checkbox and are in your own home where you have trustee access to the depot, are you using a custom UI for the tradeskill recipe window?
    Twyla, Breanna, Tkia and 2 others like this.