recipe for Gnomish Divining rod ?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Geroblue, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I had it a few years ago on Etaiharn. I even mentioned it in here. This character has 550 in Tinkering.

I went to make more, and there is no recipe. I made sure by going to the Simple Workbench in one of my prestige homes, still no recipe.

So... where do I go to find it ? And in what recipe book is it ?

Skyfire, Etaiharn, Cannot reply to email, but the character who needs them, Quoakipehna, can reply in email.

Thanks !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You may be seeing the workstation bug. Stand next to the workbench, but don't target the workbench. Hit N. Search for the recipe.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'll try that today. Thanks !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've seen official messages about that "bug"; is it a bug, or just the game looking at, "Well, you've got the Work Bench station targeted, and you want to make a Scribe's recipe. Sorry, boss; can't find it!" It would make sense that it's not going to have a spell scroll recipe anywhere on its Work Bench items list, for example, and whenever I've fixed it, it was from hitting the Esc key to de-select any crafting station, then looking for what I need in the recipe book.

Slight PitA, but I'm not sure I'd call it a bug. /shrug

Uwk
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

Pay attention, Uwk. It IS an acknowledged bug that is currently being worked on and the way it is currently working there is every possibility of seeing Sage recipes turn up on the workbench! :confused:
  6. Denmum Developer

Most definitely called a bug, which is why it has been in the server MOTD's for the past two weeks, as the bug reports STILL flow in from people who ignore the MOTD when they log in. :D The underlying code change that caused this is being backed out with the next hotfix, as several tries on fixing it have not worked.
    Geroblue, Breanna, Twyla and 2 others like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Using Sigrdrifa's suggestion, I was able to make some. Thanks !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.