Very confused past TS level 110... :-/

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, May 18, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My guild on Halls of Fate is still below level 100 (so writs should count, still), and I'm desperately looking for a good fast way to get us more Status; we're dying here, especially without any more Double Status holidays or weekends. X-P

However, when I tried to get a Rush Writ from my friendly neighborhood Sarnak dude in Gorowyn, all he would offer my level 111 Carpy is a level 120 order. Not only do I not have the recipe books for that, I don't have the skills or the levels, and probably don't have any of the mats, either.

What gives? :-/

And if this has been answered elsewhere, some kind person, point me in that direction, please... ;->

Uwk
    Feara likes this.
  2. Denmum Developer

The level of the writ is 120, as there is only one writ per class for the entire tier, if memory serves. The items needed should be 111, if memory serves. So they'd be in the essentials books that unlock with the Blood of Luclin line. (That line will also get you very good guild status, as would the Reign of Shadows ones once you finish with BoL.)
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

The RoS line is also the best way to level a guild, period, given the guild advancement tokens. Far and away better than any status when it comes to leveling!

(Which I'm sure you're aware of, Mum, but I try to point it out when folks discuss having issues leveling their guild(s))
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The level 120 writs are level 111 items to craft. Same for 125 with 121 items.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.