Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Maryrose Member

I just finished the Triad of Elements. All I received was a Title. No loot at all. Meldrath happily skips away, he must have taken the loot with him. Is the no loot thing intentional?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It's patched internally but not live yet.
    Maryrose and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Maryrose Member

Thank you :) A Pirate feels so lost without her lootz!!! I think there should be a few more hints or direction on each Named as to what is needed or required. It took me quite a while to try to figure out what to do. I even had my coffee! But it is a really awesome zone! and it was fun to boot!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I long for the days back when we had both Allakhazam (sp.?) and Wiki; Wiki wasn't bad for things that had been released Live, but Zam also had all the info for what was on Public Test, so we weren't completely blundering around in the dark. That saved my bacon on Test more times than I care to think about. ;->

Uwk
  5. Chrol Developer

Did you try it with the effect from Saian's Sea Shell active that gives high heat damage reduction? Also, I need that to work on pets and mercs.

Sorry, spoiler info, which I cannot seem to hide!!
  6. Chrol Developer

Probably not. It's 100% avoidable though. There should be a message stating how.
  7. Chrol Developer

Do you recall which mobs did this? A general location? I am having trouble reproducing it.

I also cannot get them to drag their dead around. But that's a bug I don't want to fix!
  8. Kasa Well-Known Member

:cool: It's an undocumented feature!!! :D ;)
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yes, it's 239 damage or so with Saian's Sea Shell on the necro (I had to zone to mend once and forgot to re-harvest and cast the buff). 39 was the damage with the shell active on the warden (didn't check on the necro).
    Pets and mercs seem to NOT share the buff from the shell. I didn't really check, but they were falling way faster than me (which is weird for a fighter pet, or a tank merc even naked)

Do I get something for spending hours trying to take you on on your dare ??? ;p

I must say that I LOVE the fact that we can harvest back zone no-zones items (which is great when you're on auto-greed too).

I had this happen through the whole zone with the level 1 necro. it's not that they really respawn, it's that if you need several hits to kill them, they reset.
    It didn't happen with the warden as Dawnstrike was one-shotting them.
    (I was using expert versions of the level 1 spells)

You might want to try that with a newbie using dots, Chrol. Level 1 necro will work like a charm (just boost your health to avoid dying fast).
    - Go close to a group
    - watch one glowing red
    - target it
    - do very low DPS on the mob
    - mob will turn not aggro again and reset, dragging the cadaver around it the whole time.
    Sometimes it also resets after following you if you go too fast. but sometimes, it keeps with you and sends you to an early grave ,which happened a lot to my necro as she failed a lot to kill them and had them reset. But later, she was still in range so they aggroed again.

I missed that one, I'll double-check next time around!
    I usually ward before it hits or get my pet to aggro which isn't in my line of fire so, I must confess, I didn't spend much time researching it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Taled like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eww... :D

Uwk
  11. Chrol Developer

The effects from Saian's Sea Shell and Tidalax's Algae-Covered Scales should now apply to pets and mercs.

Regarding the NPCs resetting and dragging corpses around, that "might" be fixed with the next test update. Hopefully my changes won't make it worse...
  12. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Observations from trying this at level one...the pairs of fighting mobs reset or immediately respawn almost all of the time at this level. Even trying to be careful, it's easy and frequent to be overwhelmed by sudden and numerous mobs rushing to murder your face at level one. I didn't notice this at max level at all, but I might just not have cared because they aren't likely to kill me. It's almost impossible to even start the boss fight because the platform has a few resetting pairs of newb-murdering fighting mobs right where the named is.

Hopefully the fighting pairs are fixed as you say. I'm not going to get far like this. :p

New cosmetic pet idea: The dead corpse of your defeated enemy dragging along behind you.
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Mentored to 110, It was happening throughout the zone since last update you mentioned that went in. Before your update to lower hps on bosses I was able to kill the pairs and they didn't respawn. Now they blink and aggro as I run by, they try to hit me or merc and either reset to their not killable form or I one shot them. I did not experience any dragging of the corpses
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I was dying to it too until I went around mob when the wave rushed out from him, merc was tanking and seemed to not die to the wave, I stood behind and did pearls and killing
  15. Ladislava Active Member

So I thought I'd give Triad a try. I put on the boxed gear from the Plateus and headed that way. Took me a moment to figure out Saian but I got it (needed more coffee apparently). The sets of paired off mobs randomly aggro. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Sometimes it's one, sometimes it's both. Might want to look at that. Either make them a constant annoyance that people can accept or make them pretties in the background. Took my shell and headed for Onazi.
    Same thing with paired off mobs.
    Cleared the room
    pulled the levers (we won't talk about how long that took-see above parenthesis)
    Put shell on and pulled Onazi.
    Hit with one spell and she dropped me.
    Merc said he was rezzing but no rez box popped up. Not sure if that's a glitch or a bug.-Watched this for a few minutes. Mob is casting Wrath or Ro so often that it interrupts merc rez.
    Wrath of Ro is being continually cast by mob and is what is killing me. It hit me for 231.23M damage first cast, before I could finish a cast it hit me for 715.3M damage.
    It's not one shotting me but casting so quick that I can't get a shot off to damage other than the initial pull

Now I'm stuck. I've done it four times and every time, same thing.
    Maryrose and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Maryrose Member

Ensorcelled Dreadfell Rune of Zeal and New Era Scintillating Pyresteel Cudgel share an effect that will not stack. I unadorned the Hopewell Staff to use all the adornments on the New Era Cudgel but it will only allow me to use 1 of the Dreadfell Runes of Zeal. I now have an empty Cyan adornment slot on the cudgel. I am going to go see if I can use one from the Panda's.
  17. Maryrose Member

I did allow me to equip the Hua Collector's Rune of Zeal
  18. Chikkin Well-Known Member

getting loot now in Triad. I'm mentored to 100 though, and getting 1 item level 100 and 1 level 125. Not sure if that's intended. The level 125 items are an upgrade from RoR Tishan's box free gear

The fighting mobs still reset and repop, but now I noticed if I back off merc and run thru them the ones that aggro follow me, so I just kill a group of them every so often.

Is it normal to get 2 of each items from bosses? or is it just because I'm with a merc?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Maryrose like this.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

This might be intended to get an item of your "real" level. It's the same for the Tinkerfest zone when you're 125 with zone from previous expansion.

The fighting mobs are a bit unreliable, sometimes they really follow or they instantly repop without leaving time to try to aggro.

I found the message for avoiding the wave! I'm usually half way to the next pearl when it hits, which explains why I got hit so often! (and it's in another tab that I switch to for scripted fights)

Last mob drops 5 jubilee coins, but there isn't a daily or a quest tied to the zone. Is that normal?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Maryrose like this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

With the new loot in, at level 1, I got a chest which tells me it gave me an "ornate crate of goods" (\aITEM -776281874 1674074137 0 0 0:[Ornate Crate of Goods]\/a)
    Inspect show it's level 10 stuff and crate didn't go into my inventory
    (Char name: Triadtest, Necro level 1)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Taled like this.