Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

Woot! No TM, so it's freely usable! ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Denmum like this.
  2. Gelenor Well-Known Member

If this change of the conversion of copper to silver is "fait accompli" and will not be changed, why not make the currency account wide as with the most recent currency, Imperial!

I think that would keep the masses happy
  3. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Sry, Saian working as intended...my Test chars were simply undergeared(been using Vetrovia starter gears). Thought the dungeon applied lvl-scaling and could nearly one-shot trash mobs so somewhat confused :)
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I experienced the same. You kill the replicate of the vessel she has behind her, then you down her 20%, kill another vessel, rinse and repeat. But yes, this zone is like Awuidor last year, you'll need good gear to down the nameds or you'll be stuck.

As far as level-scaling goes, I can nearly one-shot trash (hence my problems with the mephits) but nameds still take some time, but if you really struggle, there might be some issues with scaling.

My RL workload is lower currently, so if anyone needs help on Test, yell here or send an in-game mail to Leucosia and I'll help you (CEST hours, so if you're on Pacific or something with more than a 3 hours offset to me, say it before so I can adjust my schedule and sleep hours and plan a couple days ahead)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Chrol Developer

The health on the bosses is way off. I reduced it some from RoR solo dungeons, but not enough, particularly when you don't have Grace of Norrath in this zone. Also, it was applying the max health bonus to all levels. So if you go in at level 1, you'd be facing a boss with 12 trillion health. Hey, you might kill it before the event ends!

In any case, I'm working on a fix asap...
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sounds like it's not the health that's off, but maybe more just the scaling? :-/

A really dangerous boss at level 1 should have, what, 12 health? Or 120, maybe? :-/

Uwk
  7. Chrol Developer

Test should have the updated (reduced) health for the Triad of Elements bosses. You'll need a fresh instance to see the changes.
  8. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Triad of Elements [Solo]- The pairs of fighting mobs around the zone...the one that becomes aggro when you get close to them is still dragging its dead enemy around with it while it pursues you, just like last year's water zone. It is still disturbing and hilarious at the same time.
  9. Kasa Well-Known Member

Encountered no problems. (DPS)
  10. Chrol Developer

Okay who's gonna try this zone at level 1? I dare ya!
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Twisty Well-Known Member

is there any baked-in incentive to try? higher chances of some <codpiece mcguffin> or anything?
  12. Denmum Developer

Heh, by the time we get to the zone, we'd have a level or two of discovery xp, but I might try a baby in level 2 mastercrafted later, just because. {grin} I feel it deserves a suffix title of The Masochist or something :D
  13. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

So...I made a level one, but I forgot to turn off experience and I dinged level two trying to go get a merc. :p Maybe I'll try again later...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the pairs of mobs fighting each other annoyingly instantly respawn over and over. I was able to kill some of them permanently before, what changed?
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Finished Triad zone at level 110, now that a boss fight doesn't take me 30 minutes it's quite fun and still challenging
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Mobs are easier at 125 too now.

Question: is Tidal Force on Tidalax supposed to do that much damage? It's hard to dodge and I'm taking 1 billion hits if I don't remember to ward off before it hits.

I love Meldrath's last words :D

I tried as a level 1 Necro, but I'm stuck on the mephits, they kill my pet and me. I can kill the first wave, but I lose the pet on the second wave and I'm then chain interrupted and die too.
    Edit: tried hiring Stamper, the basic healer merc. Even added the familiar and Peafowl from the expansion, but the mephits still destroy me. I even tried having the merc stand at the entrance and call him to me when I die to get rezzed and start again on the mephits, but they start to regen when I pull one of the groups and I die again.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We get to finally kill that li'l weasel? Hmm; tempting... ;->

Apparently, ya need to get to level 2... X-D

Uwk
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Nah, don't dream, but it's plain hilarious!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ARGH! X-P

I can see it now: twenty years from now, the servers are all consolidated down to one, the level cap is 500, there's an official Sunsetting date...and the last thing we can do is finally literally nail that li'l sucker to a rocket bound for Drinal. ;->

It hits and just before it explodes, raining Gnome parts everywhere, Drinal is looking put out to have this wayward rocket in its eye... ;->

Uwk
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hehe, that's an awesome idea!

I tried again with a level 1 Warden, but I'm still stuck on the mephits. Actually, it's worse than the necro. I thought starting will a heal would help, but I heal myself for 17-21, have 3829 health and the mephits hit for 39-40...
    Previous named hit for 100+ damage.
    I tried to lower my stamina (by stripping, I'm in full level 1 gear), but there must be some account-wide buff that prevents me from doing so, I can't go below 500, which makes the heal I have completely useless.