Summer Jubilee '23 - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 12, 2023.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

This was happening when linked to a guild chat on Test.
    I was linking items from Test to Homeshow and people on Live servers could click and see proper items
  2. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Triad of Elements [Solo]

More on Baron Bromz in case it is helpful.

I see a 'Baron Bromz watches as you begin to burn...' message at the beginning of the fight, with a correspanding cooling message. The rest of the fight, I do not see the burning message but only the cooling message despite having the det from the fire.

The lowest I have seen his health dip is 94%, and it heals very quickly back to 100%.

I tried looking at ACT to see what's healing him, but there is a zero in the incoming heals category for him. So, it's a mystery.
  3. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Note on the currency exchange: I agree that those copper medals were hard earned and should not have lost value. It's not a nice move, people are not likely to take it well.

At the very least, items we could have purchased with last year's currency should be available for the same last-year currency prices. We had no warning that the currency would be obsolete after the event, and I can't think of another time in EQ2 history where we put a bunch of time into an event to earn currency and then it lost its value.

I personally dislike the mixing of 'fun' holiday events with 'must have' in-game items...but since it seems to be here to stay at the very least it could be less of a slap in the face to people who made an effort last year and maybe just didn't get to the merchant in time to buy their building block recipe, painting, or cosmetic outfit. Those items aren't game-changing uber items that will unbalance the endgame. They're fun...like holiday events were supposed to be.
    haphop, Jinksie, Tkia and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely 100% +1. :-|

Uwk
    Tkia likes this.
  5. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Pyromaic

Pyromaniac effect that is the on Baron is working. However the vent effects are not working (damaging or slowing etc) the Baron or the player. Worst part is the time to get to named by killing the prior named and leaving, means you lose the item needed to fight the Baron as it is a no zone item. You would have to repeat the zone to get back to the same point.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Jexia New Member

Theres a fallen explorer body on the ground you click and gives you item "Tidalaxs Algae-covered scales" when you enter room if you leave zone and return
  7. Gelenor Well-Known Member

What is the event slot for gear on the character screen? Which event and what kinds of items?
  8. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Yes, was going to say that. I left the zone, and in each area there is a fallen adventurer/explorer that is clickable to get back the needed items.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ooooh! That's awesome!
    Thanks for the info both of you!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And why is it mucking up the character sheet? Will the character sheet go back to normal after the Jubilee is over? :-/

Why isn't there just another tab for this? :-/

Uwk
  11. Taled Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Look at the 'June' section: The Roadmap stated we were getting a new 'Live Event' equipment slot for items exclusively earned from live events.
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

Ah, no doubt this silly notion is part of the reason why our previously fun holiday events are gaining more and more tedious restrictions.They need to stop rewarding end gear items and go back to fun and frivolous stuff so we can go back to enjoying the events instead of having to do yet another job.
  13. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

A thing I noticed: When finishing the Tinkerfest solo today, the medals in the box said 'Silver Jubilee medal' or whatever, but the color of the icon was the copper color. I didn't make note of my totals before and after, was in kind of a hurry this morning. I'll pay more attention tomorrow.

Hope it's not accidentally awarding copper.
  14. Chrol Developer

Baron Bromz should be fixed on Test now. Thanks for your patience!
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

And he's fixed!

Is it normal that the "necrocharged clockwork protector" never activate in the very scary Sawclaw room?

And er... shouldn't there be some kind of loot or quest or something associated with this place?

Apart from that, it's pretty sweet. I like the mix between all elements. I upgraded my gear before previous try and that one so this time it wasn't as hard, but the amount of HP will be very hard to overcome for low-geared chars.

I'm hit at around 90% of my HP on both my chars when I kill the mephits at 50% of second named. Every time, I AE and one-shot them all and my life drops in the deep red (on fighting char and on inactive healing char who heals us back up, thanks Yava, you're the best mystic ever!)
  16. Chrol Developer

Necrocharged clockwork protectors in the last room should now be attackable.
    Also reduced damage on the boss 2 adds, both their autoattacks and Molten Explosion, which is what is probably damaging you down so far when you one-shot them all. Molten Explosion is cast by them when they die.

Regarding loot - there will be boss drops. They are all hooked up internally but just haven't arrived on test yet.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! No, I hadn't read the pamphlet thingee above. :-/

Uwk
    who was a bit distracted in seeing missing weapons' slots... :-/
    Taled likes this.
  18. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

There are three groups of necrocharged clockworks in the last room that remained unattackable.

(I did not restart the instance, so not sure if that is why.)
  19. Kaitheel Developer

AH, ha! Thank you! That turned out to simply be an icon issue on the Stack of Silver Jubilation Medals. It does indeed reward the correct coins.

~ Kaitheel
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Mephits are better, I only drop to 40% if I one-shot the group and it's much smaller if I kill them one by one. So yes, it was indeed the Molten explosion (327.2 M per mephit now).

Necrocharged mobs worked this time.

Everything seems fine now.

Bosses do have a gazillion HP and slow DPS will need some help until they get a loot increase.

Probably because they were working for me (was waiting for the timer to be able to reset)