Update

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, May 7, 2023.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. I have to go out of town for a while not sure when I will get back home. RL has been very crazy. Sorry I didn't get the decoraid video uploaded in time - planning on getting it uploaded as soon as I get back. Having issues with my computer again on top of everything else. There are 4 videos getting released Tuesday morning around normal server downtime. There was supposed to be five but didn't get the last one completed before RL went crazy. I still on planning on doing the two event videos (HHE and the Varsoon one) when I get back. Hugs!
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I barely made it back to my home. It is going to take me a bit longer to deal with what life has dealt my mother and me and two very special dogs. We have fought very hard to get to Minnesota and overcome so many obstacles. We lost so much but gained some really special friends along the way. It is amazing that four strangers were willing to help the four of us and become lifelong friends. It is very nice to know others are willing to help those in need and can treat you like family when your family turns against you. I might be logging into game from time to time to get away from all the stress still very much a part of my life. Thank you for all your kind wishes. Hopefully my mom and the two dogs find the best homes possible and get into those homes as soon as possible. It really opened my eyes to how many dogs need a home because over the hundreds of shelters and rescues contacted in many many states, they are all too full. Please consider donating to shelters so more dogs (and other types of pets) can be saved.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know of a place/organization, Best Friends, that is seriously working on bothering Congress enough to the point where all shelters in the U.S. are No-Kill by 2025. I wish them all the luck! :)

(And going by the 2024 calendar they just sent me, I think that, while they do emphasize dogs and cats, they care about all pets, from guinea pigs and budgies up to horses [which, let's face it, except for working and sport ones, are basically pets that we can ride on! :D].)

And welcome back, Oaky! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.