A Lot of fish!

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Bahzelina, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Bahzelina Member

Any chance of getting something to use all these bonytail chub for? Maybe Raffik's parents have an amalgamation suggestion?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  2. Denmum Developer

That's been discussed for the upper tiers. No promises, but it is knocking around in the back of my mind.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As a house item? :D

Schools of 'em! :D

Uwk
  4. Bahzelina Member

I saw in the update notes that we will be getting more quests for amalgamations and recopies from Raffik's mom! Thanks Mum!
  5. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Thank you Mum!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Denmum Developer

It won't help with the RoR resources yet, but it is a start!

The amalgamation recipes are planned to follow the same release pattern as distillations and dilutions, being 1 expansion behind the current. So, today's quest releases progress up through Vetrovia, and Renewal of Ro resources won't have an amalgamation recipe until after the next expansion is released.
    Athenia, Schmetterling, Twyla and 6 others like this.
  7. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

I see the reason for the 1-xpac delay when it comes to the distillations and dilutions -- but absolutely cannot see any reason for this when it comes to amalgamations! My harvest depots are overflowing with fish and ore now!! I'm sick of having to destroy this stuff one stack at a time. In a year it won't matter. Please reconsider this!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Denmum Developer

I'm sorry, but this was a team decision when getting the additions approved, and will not be changed at this time.
  9. Elostirion Well-Known Member

People need common mats for things. Our raid guild uses a storage-depot full of Apatite Gem _per week_ for consumables for our multiple raid teams.

Common mats are supposed to be..... common. And therefore cheap.

If common mats were disappearing en masse to make amalgamations, then they wouldn't be commonly available, or cheap.

i.e. they wouldnt be doing their intended job in the economy.

i.e. current-tier mats shouldnt be amalgamation ingredients. Current-tier-minus-1 should be the standard in perpetuity.

(and be happy that Mum was able to bring us back up to this standard, instead of having this ability to clean out depots relegated to the forgotten past)