H3 Knowledge- Requesting adjustments

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by volume, May 1, 2023.

1. volume Member

Hello, my group can easily kill the first two bosses in this zone in under 10 minutes. The key of knowledge fight ( 3rd boss) takes us 26 to 40 minutes to kill depending on group make up. A 26 min+ fight in a heroic is a bit to long this late in the xpac. Our group also struggles with the 4th boss due to how quick the adds respawn and have only been able to kill it once (35min+ fight).

I'm requesting the below changes to help make this zone more fun. There are some really cool scripts in the h3 zones and to execute them is a no doubt a challenge, however we should not have to repeat them for 40 min straight. Please consider the following:

- Reduce add hp/mit a bit and increase the respawn time of adds on the key to knowledge fight so the adds don't spawn as often.

- Reduce the amount the key to knowledge heals from 5% to 2% when someone with the curse dies.

- Reduce the amount the Delving Departed heals from 5% to 2% when someone dies.

- Reduce the damage amount caused from the Arcane det Eldritch Method or don't drain wards so we have a bit more time to survive and complete the Heroic Opportunity on the Delving Departed fight.

- Reduce add hp/mit a bit and increase the respawn time of adds on the Delving Departed fight so the adds don't spawn as often.

All scripts remain intact. I'm just requesting some quality of life adjustments to make the zone more fun for people who can't burn through scripts.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Note, the arcane is a fail effect. You can avoid it altogether by simplify not hitting the named until you have a control effect on the add.
    As far as the curse on key, make sure you are matching the characters direction, not their camera direction, as that's what tends to cause most people to fail it.
    While none of those will help with the add spawn rate, should help with keeping up with everything else.
    Taled likes this.
  3. Chrol Developer

These two will be implemented in the next update.
    Zhevally likes this.
  4. volume Member

Thank you Chrol, the changes really helped. My group cleared the zone.