Cannot Reproduce Character Stuck after Revive

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Agulo, May 1, 2023.

1. Agulo Member

This bug seems to happening more often. When I get revived, my character is stuck and can't move. I can turn, cast spells, etc. Can't camp cause it says "must be able to sit". Closing game and relogging SOMETIMES fixes it. Evac, summon, etc SOMETIMES fixes it. I've had to repeat all of those, a few times, to be able to move again.
    Taled, EmJay, Priority and 1 other person like this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

Using /petition will allow customer support to move your character. It's also helpful to give your character and server names on bug reports so the devs can fix the issue more quickly.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

Are you getting killed while FD, perhaps?
  4. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Is your character an SK? I've seen a few SK tanks stuck after rez/revive. They then have to close the game out completely to be able to move again.
    EmJay likes this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

On live servers a port to Forlon always works, but before this make a /loc clipboard and post the position to forum/petition for a fix
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

SK using the 'updated' FD buff would make sense as well.
  7. JanEQ Active Member

Not being able to move after rez/revive also happened to my conjuror. I had to close the game completely.

Added: This was a week or more ago, so the issue may have been fixed.
  8. Priority Well-Known Member

I dont use it and get the error a couple times/day. Idk whats causing it, but it's pretty cool to lose your OT to a revive in raid lol.

Only happens to our SKs
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Agulo Member

Not dying while FD (at least not that im aware, but i'll watch next time), not running new FD. As I said, even closing the game didnt' fix the last couple times it happened.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

If you are affected by this issue, please PM me your character name, server, and any reproduction steps. Thanks!
    Twyla likes this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this issue. If you are still affected by this, please open a new thread and include reproduction steps for the issue.