"Delete All" option for Overseer rewards

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by gambitak, Apr 28, 2023.

1. gambitak Well-Known Member

Please, for the sake of sanity, add an option to delete the rewards rather than accepting them and then going through bags and deleting items one at a time.

It's extremely rare that I get anything, at all, useful since I don't craft and the highest level character I have is 94. I can't use the gear, the potions are a joke and can be bought for copper pieces.

Pretty much the ONLY reason I log on now is to do the Overseer quests. I don't know, why, really, since I can't use a single thing, not even the ones I don't delete.
    Twyla, Strings and Beee like this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Sadly you cant get rid of all potions with klicking at the guldhall depot anymore as previous becuse the potions are heirloom :-(
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

This is extremely unlikely. You have to think about what happens when someone claims they 'accidentally' hit that button; anything that forces them to have to add more stuff for CSR/GM to deal with regularly is unlikely to be added intentionally. Much like any other mass delete/transmute/etc.

Just sell it to a vendor.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. EmJay Well-Known Member

Well, the only thing that is going to make this whole mess right again is to just remove the damn heirloom tag, plain and simple.
  5. gambitak Well-Known Member

But, the problem would become that everything would be flooded: guild banks, broker, character banks (both individual and shared). So. many. damn. potions are dropped that it if I did not delete them then every slot that I had would be taken up by overseer rewards. Even my guildmates have asked people to stop depositing overseer rewards.

For the most part, they're a joke.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  6. EmJay Well-Known Member

You just put all those poisons, potions and temp adorns in the personal depots. Some of the higher tiered items are very usable. Last year I let the trueblood and bloodbound stack in my depot until I got 10 or 12 of them, then I would take the stack on a character that can use them and use them up.
    People are going to keep some of the new Kromzek potions and poisons and maybe some of the Rime and probably have started stacking them in the shared bank already. The big difference is that you have to move them one by one by one by one into the shared bank, then delete the ones you will never use one by one by one by one every single day after completing the overseer missions, instead of hitting the deposit all button on the depot. What is the reason Caith thinks this is the "appropriate" way to handle this situation?
    SolarFaire and Twyla like this.
  7. Twyla Well-Known Member

None of the new potions will go into any depot which I believe is the problem we are all complaining about.
    Breanna and SolarFaire like this.
  8. EmJay Well-Known Member

Yes, I know. It was how things were done last expac and the expacs before. If the heirloom tag were removed they would all go into the personal potion depot. I was responding to the poster above me. Sorry, I was not clear. :)
    SolarFaire and Twyla like this.
  9. Maris Member

You guys at least had a way to quick allow us to drop these (mostly useless) items in depots in the last expansion. Now another click and sort time sync on top of poor itemization for heroic progression and raid mobs you simply stand and beat on for 45 mins is just silly. Easy low hanging fruit, please fix
  10. Almee Well-Known Member

It was the new way of handling potions, and other Overseer items that are heirloom, that made me switch using the Overseer to Kael Drakkel characters. At least on KD I get things I can use without having to spend 20 minutes deleting items I don't want or need.

I imagine having to delete Overseer items is especially taxing for players with limited time to play. I wish they would either remove the heirloom tag or switch pots to harvestables which can at least be sold on the broker if the player doesn't need them.
  11. SolarFaire Active Member

Add to the fact that all of the Temp adorns are not stacking. I suggest just removing the potions, posions and temps from the loot table entirely. Give people that do enjoy tradeskilling the business once again. Like, once an Alchemist makes the experts for a tank class, they end up being useless now with the flood of *things* rewarded via the Overseer. Enough already.
    Stormkat and Twyla like this.