Amalgamation

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Mowse, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Mowse Well-Known Member

Please explain to me the hype about amalgamation. I do see it helps rid depot of excess but beyond that I don’t see great uses.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

The same quest line that gave the amalgamation recipes also gave consumable items that used the amalgamations as components. Personally, I don't craft any of them because they didn't seem too useful, but I should look again to be sure. One item that can be quite good is the Brew of Readiness, which resets the cooldown on most spells and abilities. It only works out of combat, but it could be good if your raid/group just wiped and you're prepping for another quick pull.
    Yenk likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

Harvester's Balm gives you a 1-hour 3% bountiful harvest, there's a merc boost buff, a threat reducer/enhancer, etc.
    Yenk and Twyla like this.
  4. Mowse Well-Known Member

OK thank you. I knew the items it can make , but was wondering / hoping there was more to it. Helpful that you can eat up a bunch of excess matts also.
  5. Denmum Developer

Sadly, the only way I could get the ok to extend it to higher-tier resources was to do it without adding any new utility items at the same time. It "should" help clear out some overflowing depots, though.
    Yenk, Twyla and Chikkin like this.
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

it finally clicked for me that we get plushies instead of any consumables from follow up quest series. And since these are exclusively gotten from those quests I assume they will be quite valuable/desired, if you are not a decorator and have no need for house plushies you can always sell them to the hoarders of house stuff.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

8. Yenk Active Member