Cannot Reproduce Triumph: Unburied Usurper not giving credit

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Suis, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Suis New Member

Character Name: Josu
    Server: Halls of Fate
    Issue: Botheal kill credit to complete the Triumph: Unburied Usurper.
    Time of kill 5:53pm HST25 April 2023

This is the second time I have killed this name and no credit. I submitted a petition to get the credit through your petition process and below is the response. Can you fix this issue and give me credit? I can kill it again; however, from the response below, it seems like I will not get credit regardless. Thank you for your time on this issue.
    Beee likes this.
  2. Suis New Member

From EQ2 Customer Support.

Flora "Violetann" R. Today at 18:41
    Greetings!

I do see that you got kill credit for that mob. I'm not sure why it didn't update. I tried to give you Victory: Botheal, but that didn't work. Then I tried to give you the Triumph: Unburied Usurper achievement and wasn't able to do that either, unfortunately. Please send up a /bug report with all the details and/or post to the Bug Reports Forum so the Dev Team can look into this. I wish I had better news for you. Take care!

If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

GM Violetann
    EQII Customer Support
  3. Suis New Member

Additional note: During this last encounter with Botheal. I was standing on the platform to the right of the named as you run up to him. During the encounter prior to this last, I was standing on the platform to the left of Botheal as you run up to him on his platform. Not sure if that is a reason for no credit; however, from what GM Violetann said, It looks like if I did the encounter again I would still not get credit.........
  4. Chrol Developer

I copied your character to test, and put Botheal on the right platform (as you run up to him) and put your character on the opposite platform. Upon killing Botheal, I received both the victory achievemnt and the triumph.

I would say just try it again, and if you still don't receive credit, reply here and we'll take another look.
    Taled likes this.
  5. Allumette Member

Just to chime in (although I'm not sure it will do much to narrow down the issue), I know of at least three people, including myself, who had to kill Botheal twice for it to count for the achievement -- two of whom were grouped together when each failed to get credit while other people in the group did. For some reason, that particular fight seems to be a bit glitchy.