Duplicate Unable to tour prestiage houses

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ironrose, Apr 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ironrose New Member

I noticed since the last undate that I am unable to tour the houses. I hope this is something that is just broken and not something you removed from the game. The option to tour is there but you can't click into the house. It goes to buying only. The other tab is visiting.
  2. Ironrose New Member

sorry ignore this, I just saw the thread that it was being fixed next patch day.
    Feara likes this.
  3. Halisstra_AB New Member

The problem wasn't fixed and goes beyond just touring. I cannot visit anyone's homes through the housing portal. Since the first break in the housing portal I was using the LB/visit to access other's homes. As of today's fix I can't even do that.
  4. Denmum Developer

Hiya! I just tested both the touring and visiting buttons from the main prestige housing portal in South Qeynos, and the guildhall portal on the Antonica docks, and I was able to visit and tour without issue. I was also able to use the /house_ratings leaderboards and visit a house.

1. Can you ensure that you are either using the default UI for the housing windows, or that your custom UI has actually been updated to reflect the new interface from today's patch?

2. Start a FRESH bug report if you are still having issues, with exactly what you are/are not seeing? Bumping a duplicate thread, instead of the main bug thread made this almost get missed. :(

Thanks!
    Breanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.