Emergency Portal Repairs

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Sigrdrifa, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Quest: "Emergency Portal Repairs"
    Zone: Palace of the Ancient One (Tradeskill)

(1) Mass production via Hand of the Maker or Tradeskill AA has long worked in this instance, but Blueprint does not. I'm doing this quest on Kael Drakkel, which means I don't have access to Hand of the Maker or the Prestige Tradeskill AA. So... Either mass production (by whatever means) should NOT work in this quest, or Blueprinting SHOULD work.

(2) I had to log out and when I returned to this quest, as expected all my gathered materials were gone. I can loot bodies, I can harvest the trees for wood, but I get the message "You failed to gather from the coal deposit." (there are two spaces between "gather" and "from". I tried zoning out, then using the Mission Stone to get back, but the coal nodes are still borked. This means I cannot progress the quest.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Denmum Developer

1. Blueprinting should not work on recipes that include quest harvests. While mass production "should not" work on those tradeskill instances to leave it be, as anyone able to mass produce was already solidly above the level of the quest (and was likely doing it for the achievement, etc.)

2. Do you have the sub-quest in your journal to actually make items when you try to harvest the fuel? It should be checking for that quest before it allows you to gather it.
    Twyla likes this.