Problem with quest "First Time Buyer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Daihlya, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Daihlya New Member

On Antonia Bayle Server , created a new character in Halas named Naevlyn. I accept the quest for "First Time Buyer". Its the starter home in Halas. I get the quest fine, but when I click in door to house, It tells me under other requirements that I need to be a good aligned .Which I am and it also says in my main chat in yellow text " The house doesn't appear in our Point of Need system!" I've tried for the last 2 days on this quest, I also have camped to desktop yesterday in hopes I was just bugged . I am using Darq UI, will try again in default to see if that helps . If not will try another good aligned character as well .Update soon :rolleyes:

UPDATE: I switched Naevlyn's UI to default and I still get same error. I then logged another good aligned character, she is a High Elf. Can purchase room just fine but since her home city is not Halas there is no quest feather. Naevlyn
    is a Kerran , not sure if that matters.
    wingers91 and Twyla like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Try touring instead of buying.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

Touring is broken on live servers until next week's patch. Several fixes for the new housing interface have been implemented on the Test server and will go live next week. This quest appears to be working on Test, so I am hopeful that we won't have to escalate this one.
    Twyla and Tkia like this.