Fixed Internally Guild Hall Visit Tab is borked

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shonshazzitt, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Shonshazzitt Active Member

New GH visit option
    I am on CL dock, right click the GH portal and goto Visit
    It wont load up the Visit tab by default for that
    and I find my Hall under the Visit section, high light it, and it comes up to enter house
    then it flips to the top house of my personal houses instead of staying on the GH
    So i need to goto the Visit a couple times to beat the switch from the GH to the house enter button.
    Bahzelina, Breanna, Lateana and 3 others like this.
  2. Kattt Well-Known Member

No way to tour them either =(
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Caith Developer

Visit is functioning, but it's unintuitive and needs some cleanup. When you click on a guildhall to visit, it swaps to your house list but the house you are attempting to visit is the selected home in the middle of the window, and pressing Enter House should still enter you into that home for a visit. It should only swap your active target if you actually click on one of the homes in your My Houses list.

A fix for this is in progress.
    Breanna, Taled, Kattt and 1 other person like this.
  4. Kattt Well-Known Member

Thank you for responding and fixing things. Also for realizing that its a process and hopefully will get some tweaks. Appreciate letting us know.
    Denmum likes this.
  5. Shonshazzitt Active Member

6. mythicaly Active Member

got acievment ticket......but 2 a day? from ts
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

When I try to visit, the buy window comes up first. I have to click on visit, then scroll down to the house I want into.
  8. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Wondering why this was even changed. There was 0 wrong with it in the first place. Again, tinkering with stuff that wasn't broken and working fine, while so much else is just broken or meh in the game, but hey lets change the way of doing this, its' getting kinda old....
  9. Bunji Developer

The tour/visit UI will be cleaned up in the next live update.
    Kattt, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  10. Bahzelina Member

I tried to visit/tour today after the update - still cannot get into the new hall to see what we are working towards :-(
  11. Denmum Developer

Today was a server bounce, not a hotfix. The next hotfix (actual patch) will contain the fix.

For now, it is tourable on the Test server, where we are testing the fix, and there is also a YouTube tour or two out there in the wild.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.