Cannot Reproduce Unable to create Lore and Legend Depot

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pixistik, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I have 5 Toxnettle roots on me, the recipe requires 2 to make the depot, the game only recognizes 1 for crafting, same for Food and Drink depot
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Are any of the 5 Refined?
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Nope, none are refined..its the only thing that does it that I have found
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Ephras Active Member

Pixistik, could it be that your option at the Work Bench to "Disable Supply Depot" is checked on?
  5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Nope, this is in Qeynos at the Ironforge Exchange crafting area... it is on Kael Drakkel tho, it may be one of the things thats turned off so you have to buy it from marketplace to use, or it is just a bug that slipped through the cracks
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Denmum Developer

It can be crafted there. I am unsure why it doesn't like your toxnettle roots at all, but the recipe is definitely not disabled on Kael and is working for me. :( For a very, very long shot of a hunch, can you drop all of the toxnettle roots in your shared bank, and then pull them back out? Once in a very, very, very, very great while, for some reason, if you pull them from a depot, they get in an odd state where they aren't counted properly by thing.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Thanks mum, I did try that as you suggested and it did not work. I then tried it on two different characters with the same result, then I bought 2 roots off the broker and it let it work, I am guessing that one of the roots that I have must be spoiled or sumthin
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

I can't say 100% for sure, but I do believe that there was *some* issue with using materials that came from specific places mixed with ones that came from others at one point, when rares actually dropped in chests.

Is it possible some of yours came from chests you got in, say, TSO tier instances where the chests are buggy and giving like 20 items each?
    Pixistik likes this.
  9. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I haven't been to the TSO instances yet, but I think you are right about it makes sense that one of them may have been chest dropped, so the coding of it might be a lil different.
    I will try to isolate any that may be causing the problems and put them on a temp toon to be deleted with the character so its out of the game
    Breanna likes this.
  10. parissa Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me.... Then I closed the crafting window bought a 3rd toxnettle off the broker opened it back up then was able to make it... Happened with another depot too, had to repeat the same process... I was on the lore and legend server when it happened to me... It only used 2 like the recipe said... But I had harvested got the 2 of each it only recognized one until I got a third