Fixed Internally Kael Drakkel - Witch Doctor Vuh'Duh Broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tieron, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Tieron Member

Hello!

I was working on the DOV Rime zone access quests on KD and noticed the Witch Doctor Vuh'Duh encounter in The Ascent is broken. Tried a couple of different ways to try to avoid this (ie only using auto attack, soloing, no pets, etc etc), but he always ends up killing himself with his anti-life beam after the 75% port.

You can finish the rest of the zone, but it is NOT giving a quest update for "The Prison that Kraytoc Built" - which is barring us from The Fortress Spire zone in DoV.

Also had a couple of guildies try this independently and came to the same conclusion.

A) It would be nice to be able to do that zone in KD
    B) If the hunter achievement for DoV includes a named in the fortress spire, then players would not be able to complete it and get their green adorn.
    aleyla, Jaxx, Jinksie and 2 others like this.
  2. Crabbok Member

Yeah it would be a shame to get to this quest and not be able to get the update!
    Tieron likes this.
  3. Jaxx New Member

I get him to 75%, he ports to middle as scripted, destroy ice walls and when he ports out he insta-dies and I get no update. I've attempted this several times. I tried this while unbuffed, wearing no gear, using low level CAs and still same thing happens repeatedly.
    Tieron likes this.
  4. Chrol Developer

The boss was killing himself with his own Anti-Life Beam when he returned to combat.

This is fixed now, so please give it another shot!
    Taled, Tieron, Feara and 2 others like this.
  5. Tieron Member

Thanks, Chrol! It worked now. I was able to get the quest update.
    Taled and Chrol like this.