H2 gift Exorax

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cyenadros, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Cyenadros Active Member

everytime the leaves spawn and someone tries to pick them up, it causes our group to wipe

what's going on? is 2 healers mandatory on this?

EDIT: he's not picking up the wrong pile either
  2. volume Member

Wait until you get into H3 lol. They need to really nerf the incoming damage during the harvest or add script in both H2 and H3. You basically have 20 sec to either kill all the adds or harvest the items. If you exceed the timer the damage ramps up and it will kill the group, especially if you only have a weak single healer. Two healers help.
  3. Cyenadros Active Member

i dont think exorax spawns any adds during the intermission in H2 ...

but the pile of leaves script is insane

btw, is this true for the last boss too?
  4. Benj Well-Known Member

I play a tank, but neither I nor my healers have seen particularly bad damage during the leaf pile phase. The worst damage we usually see is when the bard runs far off to get a leaf pile, out of range of the healer, and that bard still has their Torment rune on. I remind my scouts to turn off Torment when running for piles, and that's it. I've done it with a solo healer and with two.
  5. Cyenadros Active Member

u kidding right?
  6. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello if you not detected the major change DB did this Expa i tell you the things,

first of all nearly any boss in this expa has or gets a damage reflect during some part of script > result in your case if the peeps of your groupe going on to damage the boss while others are moving and sometimes are out of healer range they die or the groupe dies too if the healer cant deal with the raised incoming damage by heal and or Wards // Stonskins etc.

So stop DPS during collecting the pills is the key.
    And many mobs have a men whipe in script.
    And in H2 H3 the damage is going up in thier values on time you only have a short time to collect all pills
    Cyenadros likes this.
  7. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Ya the storm during leaves gathering is way too rough at times. Hitting for 6 billion is a bit much on a random person is a bit much. Sometimes we wipe 3-4 times due to this, we zone out back in and kill it no issues not changing any class or what we do.
  8. Chrol Developer

Removed the increasing damage ticks from Detritus Storm in [Event Heroic II]. This change is live now.
    Cyenadros, Sigrdrifa, Jinksie and 2 others like this.