Dedicated tradeskill adorn slots on normal gear? (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Altho, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Altho Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion, not sure if its been said already, but would it be possible to have a dedicated TS adorn slot on all gear? For the sake of bag space and switching stuff around, trying to think of ways to cut down on the clutter.
  2. Denmum Developer

Sadly, with how they are set up to fit in normal adorn slots, and aren't flagged any differently code-wise, it would be a HUGE amount of work to add an extra slot to every piece of gear out there, and to then change all the tradeskill adorns to be flagged with a new flag so they'd only fit in that slot.

On the good news front for all the nails that level 125 crafters have been receiving in RoR, crafters are getting a FULL set of new level 125 crafting gear with the GU that is incoming in a couple weeks. ("Full set" being new armor with a custom appearance, and primary, secondary, ranged, 2-handed weapons, and all accessory slots.)
    Breanna, Twyla, Dude and 2 others like this.
  3. Altho Well-Known Member

Will the armor have some stats to make harvesting with hostiles easier? (My old suit of TS gear I had pretty much made me a wet paper bag)
  4. Denmum Developer

You're going to continue to be a wet paper bag when harvesting around hostiles if you are in crafting gear. It would be too easy for low level adventurers who are high level crafters to abuse the sets otherwise. :(
    Breanna and Twyla like this.