At what point on Varsoon can we use the guild status things from the crates to level the guild?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Jovie, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Jovie Well-Known Member

See title. Just curious if anyone knows?
    Sunlei likes this.
  2. DENSER Well-Known Member

It depends on the value of it I guess. And the number of members using it
    Every days.
    As for status, the guide quest with the reward bag gives a lot of it and it shows.
  3. Life Member

That would be cool, but as a fallback I was able to solo level my alt guild to 70 just by running lvl 1 alts through the Relic guide quests. Up to level 60 is a breeze; it gets a little slow after that.
  4. ferhana432 New Member

Varsoon is a zone in the game EverQuest II. If you're referring to guild status items obtained from crates in the game, you can use them to level up your guild at any point. In EverQuest II, guilds can gain levels by earning guild status. Guild status can be earned by completing quests, participating in tradeskill activities, and contributing items to the guild's coffers. Guild status items obtained from crates can be used to contribute to your guild's coffers and earn guild status points. The amount of guild status points earned from each item will depend on the item's rarity and quality.
  5. Arandar Well-Known Member

Was this a response composed by ChatGPT? It has that feel. Technically accurate (mostly) while also not answering the question asked. That's the problem with large language model "AI", a whole lot of "artificial" and not much "intelligence".
    Tkia, Arielle Nightshade and Pixistik like this.
  6. Arandar Well-Known Member

I'm afraid you won't be able to use them for that at any point. They'll award you with personal status, but it won't contribute to your guild status, so you can't use them to level a guild. A while back they did work that way, but it was changed before Varsoon was launched.
    Sunlei likes this.
  7. Boldac Active Member

So when I look at your reply it says in the post you quoted "...rarity and quality". But as I read the post it says "...rarity of marine toilet and quality".

I agree, seems very suspiciously like some sort of chat bot response. *queues up the Terminator music*
  8. Arandar Well-Known Member

Yonder troll edited their message.
  9. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

The Varsoon referred to by the OP is the time locked server Varsoon.
    On the Varsoon server the cobalt status items that drop from the Overseer Heritage daily quest cannot be applied to Guild advancement and going by some of the statements from developers on these forums, I doubt they ever will apply. They are a free give away item and Guild advancement should be earned, at least in the opinion of the developers.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

those status items from the overseer crats used to give guild status, but it was turned of a view months before the end of Kaladin, so I don't think the guild component will ever be turned on on Varsoon.

do quests that give you guild status.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Jovie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update!
    I admit i am baffled with the decision making process in things. They deny the use of cobalt crates to level guilds, yet you can still claim and sell the familiar crates with your monthly smed bucks claim.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head Jovie, the point is you buy the familiar crates.