How to level once 100

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Aull, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Aull Active Member

Hello all. Ok made 100 on my alchy but now rush orders are not really giving me any noticeable XP. Any pointers as to what I should be doing?
    Thanks,
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

You have to do the PoP timeline.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Aull Active Member

Is it possible to do this timeline when adventure level is only 70? Should I get adventure level to 100 as well before beginning?
    Thanks
  4. Denmum Developer

It is a rougher line, regardless of your adventure level, but there are walkthrough videos out there to help you avoid the mob pathing in the first instance. On the plus side, the first instance alone should get you to at least 105 if you have full vitality when you start, and the discovery xp in there counterbalances any debt if you zig when you should have zagged.

One of the things that I want to do once I can find some breathing space is see if I can figure out a way to make the PoP line a bit less dangerous. I've talked to the team about ways to do it, but right now, I am pretty focused on the upcoming GU.
    Feara, Breanna, Twyla and 2 others like this.
  5. Aull Active Member

Awesome and many thanks again!!
    Feara and Cassta like this.
  6. Almee Well-Known Member

You can do the PoM TS timeline at any level but it is more difficult for those under 125 (?) in adventuring (It might be 123, it's been awhile), when the mobs are grey. If the mobs aren't grey, they will kill you regardless of being 70 or 100 in adventuring. Just follow Den Mum's videos and you should be good to go.()

The second instance just involves a lot of running around and that will get you to 120, especially if you have full TS vitality and use double xp potions through the two instances (It takes 2 one-hour, 100% potions or 1 two-hour, 100% potion) Just don't use one during double xp events as they nullify each other, unless they fixed this bug.

Wait to use the potion until you get in the room with Maldrath which is about half way through the first instance. That way, if you die during the second half, you will still have lots of time to complete it with the potion active. A two-hour potion will get you through both instances if you do them back to back.

Wiki link: https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/A_Stitch_in_Time,_Part_I:_Security_Measures?so=search
    Feara, Twyla and Cassta like this.
  7. BobLoblaw New Member

Piggybacking on this thread: How hard is it to level past 100 w/o the benefit of the sig line? Say you do the sig line once for a given tradeskill class, but then tradeskill respec to another class. Are city writs not viable? How much xp do the daily "A Restitch in Time" quests give? Thanks in advance.