Not A Bug deepforge prov

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dilly, Mar 14, 2023.

1. dilly New Member

deepforge advanced provisioner book does not have any recipies in it
    Chikkin likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I forgot what was in that book, whatever it was got taken out. But it would be nice to throw us some bone to cook
    Or maybe wear? (appearance hat - bone in your hair atop your head like Pebbles Flintstone wears? Could even work for man buns :p )
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

Actually, nothing was removed, but it took me a bit to sort out what was going on.

At one time, there was a book called Advanced Provisioner Volume 100, and it contains the recipes for Soldier's Tot and C.R.E. Anyone who scribed that book has the two recipes that are now contained within Deepforge Advanced Provisioner, so they see an empty recipe book. At the same time they do NOT get told that they've already scribed Deepforge Advanced Provisioner, as the other book was a separate name/item ID.

Confused yet? I was! :)

The long and the short of it was that two books covered the same exact recipes, and if you scribed one of them, the other appears empty.

Since the Advanced Provisioner Volume 100 book does not seem to be available anymore (though I could be mistaken), the Deepforge Advanced Provisioner book is still needed/used by newer provisioners.

It would break things to try to "fix" it in any way at this point, since both books have been scribed by various players.
    Breanna, Twyla and Tkia like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Advanced provi 100 is still on crafting trainer's merchant sales window. At least I see it and the 2 recipes you mentioned, no idea if I only see it because I bought it long ago though.
    Interesting, thanks for explaining Mum
    Twyla likes this.