What doesn't fit in the home depot?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Denmum, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

oooh I looked and tried them on Varsoon server lol they are tradable there... my bad

but this produces another question - why are they need to be heirloom? they shoud really get rid of the heirloom tag from most if not all furniture
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The last I knew, the Gold (and Silver) Mechanosynthetic Rose was fully tradeable; it's how I unloaded many of them that I'd made to boost my Tinkering up to 25. :-/

When did it change to Heirloom? :-/

EDIT: D'oh! It's the VASE of Gold etc. Roses! Whew! :D

Uwk
    who doesn't have enough toons in the Horde on each server to be able to get rid of all the damn Roses now... X-P

P.S. Never mind! :D --U.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Heirloom and no-trade tags on furniture need to go.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

On another note, the Fae's Feast Candlestick that I just received from a guide quest on Varsoon does not go into the Home Depot.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

That's because on other servers its heirloom, like most of the guide stuff.
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be one reason to keep any furniture still Heirloom or No-Trade: the guide stuff. If it's from an NPC Guide on Test, though, I don't see why it should be there. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

I do. It's a single item in the database with one set of flags. Whether it's handed out by a Guide or a Test NPC is irrelevant it can still only have one set of flags. Anything else would be a lot of extra work for no great benefit as the Test NPC is an exceptional convenience anyway.
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ahh... /nod

Makes sense. Saves them having to do two databases, and yep, one of the many perks of being on Test. :)

Uwk
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  9. Stellacious Active Member

Thanks so much for efforts to get everything we can into the depots!

This item will not go: Deepwater Tile

Sorry I do not know how to find the numbers and all. It is handcrafted.

Thanks so much!
    Stellacious :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Odd; does anything else go in there from the Deepwater set? And is the Tile a No-Trade thing once you make it, like out of the Collector's Edition recipe sets?

Uwk
  11. Denmum Developer

No trade items don't go in depots :D
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

I tried crawling into a depot and found that ogres do not fit inside. :p
    Xillean, Breanna, Juraiya and 4 others like this.
  13. Tkia Well-Known Member

I found a few more while tidying up Frostfell. The 4 greeting cards sold by the Frostfell vendor won't go in the depot. These are NOT the customisable type, just the standard items that stack quite happily in inventory. They seem to be very confused as they won't go into a furniture crate on the broker either, they insist on going into a generic salesman crate instead., Obviously they don't consider themselves to be lowly common or garden furniture! :confused:
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Although, the patch notes did say that they would go into the Home Depot, so that might take a patch of a patch? :-/

Uwk
    Dude likes this.
  15. Tkia Well-Known Member

Thanks, Uwk, I missed that in that great wall of text. I just tried again and they dropped in this time. They still don't want to go in a furniture crate though :(

And I now remember what the other problem was. The Ice Ichor Coven cape won't go in a jewellry box like every other cape/cloak I've ever stored. This one insists on going into the armour crate - which isn't the end of the world but I'm never going to find it in there. If I'm looking for one in 6 months I'm going to be looking in the jewellry crate where all the other cloaks are so a bit of consistency would be nice :)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hnh! I never knew that's where they ended up; I'd always just stored them in my personal Bank, along with all the other Appearance clothes, weapons, etc. I do think that yeah, they should be in the Armor crate, but that should've been done from the beginning. :-/

Uwk
    who is also a huge fan of Belts being part of Armor, rather than Jewelry, so they'd at least be visible... :-/
  17. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Creepy Creatures Catalog (tradeable, stackable, not customizable) does not go into the house depot.
    \aITEM 26983549 -65771520:Creepy Creatures Catalog\/a
  18. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Four books I just bought off the Chronoportal merchant can't go into the depot. They're tradeable, stackable, and non-customizable:
    Legacy of Guk: \aITEM 40728190 -1949018372:Legacy of Guk\/a
    Qeynos Guard Logbook: \aITEM 2024745999 662960202:Qeynos Guard Logbook\/a
    Walking in the Sand: A Case Study in Desert Spiders: \aITEM 2069388873 1983078988:Walking in the Sand: A Case Study in Desert Spiders\/a
    Ring Around the Desert: \aITEM 1647421129 -571147646:Ring Around the Desert\/a
  19. Denmum Developer

All eight of the Chronoportals books are already fixed for the next patch, BUT hunting individual books down, verifying that they have no dynamic content, fixing them, making a tracking ticket for them, writing testing notes for QA, etc. takes more time than you'd think, so I'm not likely to tackle individual books any more at this time.

DO keep listing them in this thread, please, so I can tackle a bunch in one "swell foop" at some point, just don't expect a fast fix. The GU next month is eating a huge ton of time.
  20. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Will do! And totally understandable. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Denmum like this.