Merchant Fiza Tazi

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cormaic, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Cormaic New Member

Merchant Fiza Taziat Raj, located at, Raj'Dur Plateaus on the Maj'Dul Server, has been AWOL on my account for several weeks now.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

She's at /waypoint 119, -60, 500 -- I just went over there on Maj'Dul.

Depending on your graphics settings, you may have to be standing almost on her toes before she pops into view.

If she's still not showing up for you, try closing the game. Star Launchpad,click the Advanced Tools button (the gear icon) and ask it to validate your files. You may have a file borked somewhere, and that will fix it if so.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Cormaic New Member

Thank You Sigrdrifa for taking the time to reply. Sadly, I have done all that. Still not visible.
  4. Gninja Developer

Please check you have the following:
    Complete the "Champion of Renewal", the "Desert Dungeon Crawler", the "Renewal of Ro", the "Please Don't Diatonic", and the "What a Concoctive Octave" quest achievements.
    Breanna and Taled like this.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Granted I don't know for sure that you are Cormaic the L125 Assassin from Pragmatic on Maj'Dul, I am taking it on faith based on your forum handle since you didn't provide any of the relevant information to help you in figuring out your problem:

Unless you have completed it on another character on your account, the reason you cannot see Fiza Tazi is because Cormaic has not completed the 'Knee Deep in the Hoopla' achievement for completing all of the music box/key quests in Renewal of Ro overland zones.

I am almost entirely certain that you have not done it an an alternate character on that account - and to be more certain I went through the other characters in Pragmatic, since it looks like a single player guild given all 7 characters are on the same account and have the same rank, according to EQ2U - and that this is your issue, as none of the 7 characters in the guild have the achievement completed.
  6. Cormaic New Member

Thank you Gninja and Taled for your reply.
    I have completed both signature quests on my Bruiser. Also both Music Box Quests.
    I may have done " Knee Deep in the Hoopla " with another character. Also those achievements Gninja suggests I may have done, but not on my Brusier.
    I play casually and am past opening door for previous quest lines.
    Its not important to me that she is not visable, I will still totter around and enjoy the game.
    Many thanks again you both.
  7. Gninja Developer

It needs to be all completed on one character in order to get the triumph that awards the unlock.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  8. Cormaic New Member

Thank you Gninja. Strange how I could trade with her two months ago and then she just vanished.
    It's best we leave it at that. It matters not...
    Feara likes this.