Bloodbound Rune of Withering

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Sadus, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Sadus Member

I have been trying to get the Bloodbound Rune of Withering for 1.5 years now. Since I am unfortunately not considered worthy by the loot gods, I have not been lucky enough to get the rune. Would it please be possible to include the rune in the Panda range. Or please create a way to get the rune that is not based on pure luck. What's so bad about making the rune available to everyone. It's not like I haven't tried.
    Avarice, Twyla, Chath and 7 others like this.
  2. Priority Well-Known Member

Pretty glaring oversight, but the devs don't care. It wasn't even in the game last year until late January or February. Some crap like that. The fact youre just handed the CA equivalent notwithstanding.
  3. Tyrval Active Member

Yeah really not looking forward to running solo den like a hundred and fifty times to help someone returning back to the game be combat effective, this would be nice.
    Avarice and Chath like this.
  4. Avarice Member

Could we at least put Bloodbound Rune of Withering as a select-loot option when completing Ghoulinda's rune collection quest, "Empowered Runes, Forlorn Gist"?

That way it's a choice alongside its melee analogue, Bloodbound Rune of the Tainted Blade, which would be fair. Currently farming Merchant's Den Solo with bunches of alts and it is SO PAINFUL. Starting a new class like Wizard without that rune is a slog, let alone any poor main character mage who still has not gotten one.
  5. Mint Loot Meddler

The Bloodbound Rune of Withering, along with Tainted Blade, is being added to the Tishan's merchant with the next available patch.
    FuRiouSOne, Breanna, Sadus and 3 others like this.
  6. Chath Well-Known Member

Awesome news, thanks Mint!
  7. BlubBlub New Member

Hopefully it just got forgot in the patch notes /fingers crossed
  8. Nunja Well-Known Member

This is not in as of 3/12/23!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

10. Nunja Well-Known Member

11. Taled Well-Known Member

Considering both withering and tainted blade were re-discovered on test after the patch, thete isn't much threat of that.
  12. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Still never understood why the tainted blade melee users got theirs from a collections but us mages had to rely on RNG drops.....