Loyalty Merchant Updates?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :)

Sad to think a Win7 like my desktop might be considered an "older computer" by now... :-/

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have 5 Amiga computers and a Win XP laptop. None on the Interwebs.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG... :eek:

I was gonna ask, "Still on dial-up?" but not even that? /blink

Uwk
    who, after AT&T insisted on being mysterious about "Consolidating! :D" all their DSL hubs without telling anyone about this ahead of time (our poor ISP got a lot of grief, even when they were just as puzzled as we were), were more than happy to dump them for Internet connection and go with cable there ;->
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, the Amiga three 500s, and my external floppy drive, don't work. Seems the country that copied the Japanese electrolytic paste got it wrong. After around 20 or so years, those electrolytic capacitors go bad and have to be replaced. Last time I used them, my A1000 and A3000 work.

Its the insulating paste between layers in the capacitor.
  5. Lukanthalas New Member

Obviously I would like to see cool things like big bags, Mounts, Pets, Familiars, and armor that can be bought with loyalty points.

Similarly are there any merchants that you can also buy such items with DGC?

Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I doubt it? The only ones I've seen that "takes" DGC are the nebulous Great Grey Eminences behind the Marketplace. :-/

But then, I haven't seen the full gamut of merchants in-game, either...

Uwk
    Cassta likes this.
  7. FalconClash Well-Known Member

-Halasian Bear Fur Cloak, to go with the Halasian Bear Helm.
    -Brown Bear Helm and Cloak
    -Black Bear Helm and Cloak
    -Gray Wolf Helm and Cloak
    -White Wolf Helm and Cloak
    -Black Wolf Helm and Cloak
    -Badger Helm and Cloak
    -Stag Helm and Cloak
    -Lion Helm and Cloak (And other big cats)
  8. Tiberia Member

There are some old furniture items that you used to be able to craft back when each tier of the item had a different quality of appearance. Before you got ingredients back from not making pristines

I would love to see those be available for loyalty tokens if those old models are still around and in the game since they were intended to be in the game early on and it would add a lot of variety of furniture.
  9. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ditto to ALL! It seems the issue of more storage needs repeatedly comes up. Maybe it could be addressed on the loyalty broker. :) I would love to have large capacity bags and boxes without the lore label so I can purchase multiples on each toon. Another option could be to make a personal clothing/armor depot like the personal home depots. It would be nice to have a better way to purchase familiars. Several times I have purchased familiars on the MP hoping to get a specific one. As if! :p I stopped buying them after multiple times of unpacking and getting the exact SAME familiar over and over. It would be nice to have ALL seasons of familiar crates available for purchase. Have you ever thought of listing individual familiars for sale on the loyalty broker or Marketplace? Mounts are like appearance wear for me, you can never have too many. :D
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

Great ideas! It would be nice to see more helm/cloak combos available, especially in colors/designs you can use with other appearance items.

FalconClash, I 1000% agree with your "irritating things" list.
  11. Denmum Developer

Sadly, I am limited to appearances that already exist in game, so these are not an option.
  12. FalconClash Well-Known Member

The Wolf Helm at least exists, there is an NPC who walks around New Halas with one.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And the white bear helm is something we can get as a quest reward...even if it is a bit freaky how it happens. ;->

So, if we can get new items with re-skins, wolves and bears should at least be possible? :)

Or at least bears...and wasn't there a bunny helm at one point?

Uwk
    Cassta and Geroblue like this.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Customized Hoo'Loh's Defiled Hat has a wolf appearance:
    [IMG]

We already have some fur cloaks, such as \aITEM 503918349 1653187898:Fur Lined Cloak\/a (This one is dark, and works well with the brown bear head helm appearances).

The \aITEM -1859666722 601675312 0 0 0:[Barbarian Fur Cloak]\/a from the Marketplace might go well with the wolf-head helm, and \aITEM -2132749632 -946181318:Halasian Wolfskin Cloak\/a (also from the Marketplace) really goes well.

There's a white bear helm: \aITEM -1307458862 -761104822 0 0 0:[Hood of Farseeing]\/a (from Oracle Tuunza in Sanctum of the Scaleborn).

Some of the Frostfell cloaks have a white fur edging that would work well with the white bear helm appearance, for instance \aITEM -698681930 -1986851387 0 0 0:[Crimson Snow Cape]\/a
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's also the white bear helm I was thinking of, though maybe it doesn't have a visual appearance (it's been so long since I've done it)...it's one of the rewards you get from doing the very, very early "You're almost in New Halas! :D" timeline, where this nutty warrior dude who spends a lot of his time muttering to someone who seems to be invisible, but is wearing a white bear fur head helmet, gives you a quest... ;->

He loans it to you so you can track down the secret underground/underwater lair of a bunch of rowdy local orcs, and you're surprised (according to the quest dialog) when you start hearing this voice from seemingly nowhere... ;->

You finish the quest and return to Nutty'Boy Wackaloonson to give him back his "friend," and I thought you'd gotten a reasonable facsimile of the bear head as an appearance helm afterwards?

Uwk
    Cassta and Geroblue like this.
  16. FalconClash Well-Known Member

No, you don't get a bear helm from that quest.

And it seems in order to get the wolf helm mentioned above takes an entire group to fight heroics. Im i solo'er, so not an option. Plus, the helm might be different based on your class.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cassta like this.
  17. Mugwort Active Member

The "Halasian Bear Helm" is already carried by the Loyalty Outfitter.
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The quest-giver is Knut Orcbane and the bear helm is named Griz. If I recall correctly, you can't finish the questline if you want to keep the talking bear head helm.
  19. Cassta Well-Known Member

Awww :( Thank you for letting us know Denmum. It is nice to get a response and be able to understand the problems making some of our requests a reality. :)
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Cassta Well-Known Member

Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.