Not A Bug Renewal of Ro collections with no reward

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Taled, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Taled Well-Known Member

The following collections reward only the meta collection piece, and no actual 'reward' for the collection: [Going by my logs, I did receive item rewards for all of the other collections in Ro.]

Overland Yellow Shinies:
    'Avoiding Heat Stroke' rewards the Avoiding Heat Stroke collectible for the 'Renewal of the Desert' collection, but no item reward. (\aITEM 174720130 -78291105:Avoiding Heat Stroke\/a)

Solo Instance:
    The collection 'What One Eye Sees' was updated to reward an item, but I don't believe I got the back-flagged reward given to me. (Taled, Maj'Dul) - It now gives a 410 earring with reuse speed, so I don't *need* it, but this was the impetus for this post. (\aITEM -2129319856 641535171:The Other Eye\/a)

Heroic Instance:
    'Dont Boss Me' from the Takish Badlands collection set rewards the meta collectible for the 'Heroics in the Desert' collection but no item reward. (\aITEM 286407891 -2115024148:Don't Boss Me\/a)

'Adventuring Goals' from the Buried Takish'Hiz collection set rewards the meta collectible for the 'Heroics in the Desert' collection but no item reward. (\aITEM 213900545 1058241923:Adventuring Goals\/a)

'Archaeology Finds' from the Buried Takish'Hiz collection set rewards the meta collectible for the 'Heroics in the Desert' collection but no item reward. (\aITEM 1021295677 259202239:Archaeology Finds\/a)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...063523531075371208/Renewal_of_Ro_Shinies.xlsx

The spreadsheet at this link (hosted on Discord, posted in EQ2 General section) has a list of all the Ro collections and the rewards given on completion.
    Twyla, Bellamorte and Scrappyz like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

(Please note this thread is specifically for the collections that are missing rewards; I don't want this to turn into a feedback thread about the quality of collection rewards this expac. Please make a new thread in the feedback forum if you want to discuss the *quality* of rewards that were actually given)
    Twyla and Scrappyz like this.
  3. Bellamorte Active Member

Yeah im glad you posted this, I thought i was bugged when all I got were those meta pieces.
    Taled likes this.
  4. Mint Loot Meddler

Apologies for the late response: Yes, these collections do not have rewards attached. While they were intended to have rewards like other collections it seems they were simply not allocated. Nothing intended to be available is missing, therefore at this point we are going to leave them as-is.

This was an oversight it is not indicative of intended design moving forward.
    Twyla, Scrappyz and Beee like this.